Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you smoke?

bob-loblaw

bob-loblaw

dm me if you wanna move to rural montana
Just started smoking this year... not regularly, just once every 2-3 weeks. Gets me out of the gutter when I'm at my lowest and helps me get shit done so I can coast until the next low point. I've found the temporary IQ+focus boost very handy.

No and your IQ isn't increasing

not anymore, are you smoking cigs or weed

Just started smoking this year... not regularly, just once every 2-3 weeks. Gets me out of the gutter when I'm at my lowest and helps me get shit done so I can coast until the next low point. I've found the temporary IQ+focus boost very handy.
For your sake, just don't do it too much to save your braincells.

Smoking is for NPC Cucks.

I smoke n quit smoke n quit

Smoking is good for statusmaxxing

I vape most of the time but I occasionally smoke cigarettes.

For your sake, just don't do it too much to save your braincells.
This is a consideration... but sometimes I life is easier when I don't think too much and just do stuff. Whenever I have a clear mind, I spiral into rumination and get caught up on the horror of the world I live in. I can afford to lose some metacognitive capacity in exchange for ignorant, blissful satisfaction.

I can sacrifice a few braincells it keeps me from blowing all of them out the back of my skull.
not anymore, are you smoking cigs or weed
cigs
No and your IQ isn't increasing
I know. It's a temporary high, but I get more work done. Since I made the original post, I've gotten 1/5 of the way through a report due tomorrow.

I smoke if I'm hanging out with people who offer me cigarettes as a friendly gesture, which is pretty rare. I've never been addicted to it and never buy my own cigarettes (probably because I'm already addicted to rotting in front of my screen). I smoked weed from time to time before but it stopped being fun.

This is a consideration... but sometimes I life is easier when I don't think too much and just do stuff. Whenever I have a clear mind, I spiral into rumination and get caught up on the horror of the world I live in. I can afford to lose some metacognitive capacity in exchange for ignorant, blissful satisfaction.

I can sacrifice a few braincells it keeps me from blowing all of them out the back of my skull.
I know this may be retarded but I used to take a whiff of ammonia packets to help keep me awake, it really stings your nostrils but it does gives a lot energy. This only lasted for two weeks though. After doing enough research, I won't be ever touching those again.

I know this may be retarded but I used to take a whiff of ammonia packets to help keep me awake. This only lasted for two weeks though. After doing enough research, I won't be ever touching those again.
thats just killing braincells

thats just killing braincells
I know that. The point of my little story is that the things we do to achieve minutes or hours of this little satisfaction have their consequences, if I had never researched that and kept on doing it like an idiot, I wouldn't even be here right now. Even though ammonia packets are way more dangerous than cigs, I'm just telling bob that he shouldn't do it regularly which he did state in his post above that he doesn't.

I know that. The point of my little story is that the things we do to achieve minutes or hours of this little satisfaction have their consequences, if I had never researched that and kept on doing it like an idiot, I won't even be here right now. Even though ammonia packets are way more dangerous than cigs, I'm just telling bob that he shouldn't do it regularly which he did state in his post above that he doesn't.
yeah but ammonia is literally frying braincells unlike smoking

I enjoy the taste of a good marb red or american spirit black. but do it seldomly

I smoke cigars and drink energy drinks and lately wine every day.

Ya been smoking for 13 years. Switched to juul like 5 years ago.

it has the opposite effect for me. Can’t focus for shit and IQ drops.

Yeah, only at work tho

No. I prefer to use supplements and prescription medications instead...

Try Nootropics Depot.

Nope, used to smoke weed in highschool but that was a long time ago.