Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you smell nice?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33716
  • Start date
Deleted member 33716

Deleted member 33716

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
-
I have never used deodorant or perfume, because ricecel, so I don't smell like much (no BO).

Chang friend gave me some perfume samples (little glass tubes of perfume with a sprayer on top) and a Hugo Boss deodarant.

Really enjoy using it. It feels good to smell nice actually.

Any other brocels like to smell nice?
Do you think smelling nice adds to SMV in a meaningful way?

Thats nice n all, GrAYcel

I'm not sure, we're so used to our own body odour that we don't recognise it, but I do use deodorant sometimes. :)chad:)

No man. There is no deodorant for your face.

i use this Sandalwood set i got. i love the smell of Sandalwood

i smell like soap.

when i have to go out i use deodorant.

it really feels weird to use perfume, it just attracts attention. i want to be invisible to people.

plus it feels like i'm larping by trying to smell nice lol. it's just not me.

I have never used deodorant or perfume, because ricecel, so I don't smell like much (no BO).

Chang friend gave me some perfume samples (little glass tubes of perfume with a sprayer on top) and a Hugo Boss deodarant.

I haven't left my house in 3 months so I haven't really taken care of myself but when I go to work I do take showers every day or every other day I go to the swimming pool and use deodorant and perfume sometimes. Just haven't done it now because of the lockdowm.

yeah why not but im mostly using cheap deo and when i go out only though

I can’t smell anything from myself so I don’t know

I like to dress neatly and wear fragrance. It's a good cope (no fragrance for your face).
Absolutely not.

Thanks for the responses brocel.

I think I will explore scentmaxx while I wait for my next surgery.

After I shower yes

I cake myself in old spice fiji after I get out the shower in the morning so mayb.

No I sweat a lot it's gross.

I have no idea, I've long since lost my sense of smell

Brocels I have since acquired a bottle of perfume called '1 Million Parfum'.

I have to use extra deodorant, I perspire quite a bit. Tried using cologne but they complained about it at work.

I had a shower earlier today, so I do. The ladies will be fighting over who gets me. :feelzez:

ricecels smell like fukin soy sauce

I had a shower earlier today, so I do. The ladies will be fighting over who gets me. :feelzez:
Even some of the brocels here no doubt, maybe @proudweeb

below the waist no i do not

How many months or years worth do you have caked on atm?
Pretty gross ngl
i mean i wipe clean when i go to the bathroom i dont just leave it there. i just dont stick soap up my shitter like homo

I don't shower.

I started using deodorant when I went through the Redpill/self improvement phase. I use to shower twice a day but nowadays I have no motivation and struggle to get it done even once somedays

I dont smell at all. Chads smell like shit and foids drool for them.

I smell like fuckin flowers and rainbows (no homer)

I use some illegal fake Turkish import perfume, which I got as a gift, while my sisters get original Armani and shit. Obviously family didn’t want to waste money on me and my smells. The perfume itself smells like a chemical spill once applied, my salutations to the Turkish masterminds that made it.

smell like my profile pic

Yes, I like smelling nice for myself. I like fresh smells like cucumbers and peaches over the really sweet candy smelling perfumes.

I've been using Halloween Perfume Shot for about two years now.

i dont smell good or bad.
my smell level is at “0”

I don't really have much body odor, tbh. I can afford to skip a shower for up to two days and no one would notice
I dont smell at all. Chads smell like shit and foids drool for them.
Starting to wonder if its an incel trait

I do. Always wear cologne. Only got a compliment on it like once or twice my whole life due to ugly face.

My Mom says I smell nice but I feel she is being biased

I remember in 4th grade my teacher (female) smelled my hair and asked what shampoo I used because my hair smelled good. I told her then she gave me a hug.
i've never had any type of compliments ever since i turned into an adult. my mom used to always tell me i looked so handsome as a child. i think i believe her because girls would talk to me back then and teachers were more friendly towards me. after puberty everything in my life has just gone downhill