Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you shave your armpit hair?

Do you shave your armpit hair?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I know lots of foids do it. I do it because I think it looks gross and I feel a lot cleaner when I do shave it off. However, it looks like lots of males do not do it.

Yes In The Summer And Spring

Fag trait tbh

I know lots of foids do it. I do it because I think it looks gross and I feel a lot cleaner when I do shave it off. However, it looks like lots of males do not do it.
it gets uncomfortable when its too long

No, but i'm really hairy. Ill shave it one day to see how it feels

For aerodynamic purposes

I think I'm genetically stunted. either that or I'm too muscular.I barely have armpit hair. Like I have it and it looks normal, but it's just not alot

yeah, i have to go to work and a ton of armpit hair will make me sweat fastly

1 time per month

Very rarely but sometimes I do. It can feel kinda comfy in the summer

I do, along with pubic area. it's hygienic

yes I have shave all my body hair once a month. ideally I would like to laser it all out.

transgender trucel
big cope. body hair is a cave man trait. provides 0 benefits. so why shouldn't it be shaved off?

I think I'm genetically stunted. either that or I'm too muscular.I barely have armpit hair. Like I have it and it looks normal, but it's just not alot
It's Normal If You're White Or Asian , I'm White And I'm Basically Hairless

It's Normal If You're White Or Asian , I'm White And I'm Basically Hairless
I have a beard, ballhair, chest hair and back hair if you mean that. Not as much as a MENA ogre, but it's still there

I have a beard, ballhair, chest hair and back hair if you mean that. Not as much as a MENA ogre, but it's still there
Are You Mediterranean ?

yes, otherwise smells like fish when sweating

green. rest of my family all have blue eyes
Chest Hair Is Rare For A German And Back Hair Is Even Rarer , You Might Probably Have Some Mediterranean DNA

Chest Hair Is Rare For A German And Back Hair Is Even Rarer , You Might Probably Have Some Mediterranean DNA
it's not rare lmfao what are you on.my ancestry is entirely german to the furthest point it can be tracked back

There’s no need to shave it off anyways tbh

Sand Cope
The whole clean shaved body look that is being promoted by the media Jew is pedophilic in nature because it reminds them of prepubescent boys and girls who they very much like to fuck. However the fact that you’re so vehemently against body hair is proof that you are a Mossad niggerfaggot

The whole clean shaved body look that is being promoted by the media Jew is pedophilic in nature because it reminds them of prepubescent boys and girls who they very much like to fuck. However the fact that you’re so vehemently against body hair is proof that you are a Mossad niggerfaggot
Tf ?

i trim twice a month to keep its length in check else it leaves stains on armpit area of my shirts; also it smells horrible when sweat accumulates there etc

Shaving isn't good for your hair, if you wear clothes. If you shave body hair it grows back firm and sharp, poking you and hurting you, whereas if you don't it stays worn out.

I sweat a lot without them

I barely have any :feelsrope: