Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you seriously love your parent(s)?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
If they didn't do this basic shit they do not deserve your love.
My mother wasn't bothered with me, it was easier for her to leave me at a computer. She knew that I was socially inept, my first experience trying to socialize with kids' was getting kicked into balls and the rest bullying till highschool follows. Highschool was shit, college 10 times shittier.
Bullies are created because they get lots of positive reinforcement.
They gambled with our lives.:cryfeels:

1. Did they give you good genes? (suffering)
  2. Did they care about your safety? (bullying, being humiliated by teachers)
  3. Did they EVER try to increase your self-esteem? (bullying)
  4. Did they ever listen to your problems? (bullying)
  5. Did you grow up in a full or single-mother family? (you know what's funny, my mother raised opposite of what she slept with, I'm a fucking loner, loser)
  6. Did they abuse you mentally/physically or both?
  7. Did they try to increase your looks by getting you palatal expanders, braces?
  8. Did they feed you good food?
  9. Did they teach you to defend yourself? (kids' that didn't do any sports usually get bullied) (I went to a school with kids from orphanages, they were savages).
  10. Did they put any effort into trying to socialize you with other kids?
  11. Did they try to increase your health and strength?
Lonely child with asperger syndrome

Long story short: No.

They are okay. They do shit on me a lot though and don't cut me slack even though today's society is degenerate as hell and they wouldn't last a day in my shoes.

I don't like them, I respect them but they never really cared about me. Once I overheard my mom literally saying that I wasn't suppose to exist :cryfeels::feelsrope:

No
My single mother whore did the absolute bare minimum (if that).

I remember wanting to get braces because my teeth were fucked up and everyone else was getting to the age of having them removed and she told me that they were cool like a cannibal's teeth jfl.
Of course hers are perfectly straight meanwhile my mouth is full of scars from years of accidentally biting the inside of my cheeks.

Last edited:
I’d actually almost like it better if my dad had a soy cuck mentality. He’s so boomerish that despite us being both “far right” we fight constantly. He’s more focused on le technology and the decline of work ethic and how we need to go outside and work and how we need to do good to please our creator. He’s fucking insufferable sometimes. I wish I had a cool “I hate niggers” dad, but I have a shitty “mmm go outside phone bad work in the field or else you ain’t a man” dad

my moms epic though. She’s cool with leaving me alone. I do what she asks she does what I ask and everything’s good. She’s very transactional and methodical which I guess is why she’s into commerce so much nd has made a shit ton off the stock market

my parents did the best they could.
i had tons of, im not exaggerating, tons of opportunities and i threw them away with my own hands. now, im all alone. i wasted my golden years.

Tbh my dad wanted me to be an extroverted Chad and I turned out to be the opposite

Still yes to the title

No
My single mother whore did the absolute bare minimum (if that).

I remember wanting to get braces because my teeth were fucked up and everyone else was getting to the age of having them removed and she told me that they were cool like a cannibal's teeth jfl.
Of course hers are perfectly straight meanwhile my mouth is full of scars from years of accidentally biting the inside of my cheeks.
My mother also has straight teeth. :lul: Braces would've boosted my confidence if they were used at an early age, I still consider getting them but, I think I will need to get 4 extractions of perfectly healthy teeth JFL. Are you still going to get them in the future?

yes. my mom just brought me some good food.

Cant relate hatin on your parents.

I call them everyday too.

No they failed at parenting and gave me subhuman IQ genes with being ugly.

I hate my mother and like my father

My mother also has straight teeth. :lul: Braces would've boosted my confidence if they were used at an early age, I still consider getting them but, I think I will need to get 4 extractions of perfectly healthy teeth JFL. Are you still going to get them in the future?

I'm too old to even bother and the alignment is too severe to get something like invisalign. If it was my only physical problem I certainly would but in my case it's like pissing to put out a forest fire.
Oh well as an incel it's not like I do much smiling anyway.

yes, they are my only irl friends

Yes, I love my parents.

Mom, yes even though she fed me soy formula and candy diet growing up. (Cuck take I know :soy:)

If they didn't do this basic shit they do not deserve your love.
My mother wasn't bothered with me, it was easier for her to leave me at a computer. She knew that I was socially inept, my first experience trying to socialize with kids' was getting kicked into balls and the rest bullying till highschool follows. Highschool was shit, college 10 times shittier.
Bullies are created because they get lots of positive reinforcement.
They gambled with our lives.:cryfeels:

1. Did they give you good genes? (suffering)
  2. Did they care about your safety? (bullying, being humiliated by teachers)
  3. Did they EVER try to increase your self-esteem? (bullying)
  4. Did they ever listen to your problems? (bullying)
  5. Did you grow up in a full or single-mother family? (you know what's funny, my mother raised opposite of what she slept with, I'm a fucking loner, loser)
  6. Did they abuse you mentally/physically or both?
  7. Did they try to increase your looks by getting you palatal expanders, braces?
  8. Did they feed you good food?
  9. Did they teach you to defend yourself? (kids' that didn't do any sports usually get bullied) (I went to a school with kids from orphanages, they were savages).
  10. Did they put any effort into trying to socialize you with other kids?
  11. Did they try to increase your health and strength?
View attachment 365510

I loved them but IDK what happened to them ~6 years before I became an adult and left. My mom took all of the bad qualities of foids and my dad & bro became her retarded attack dogs.

I don't talk to them anymore since they've become so retarded and superstitious now

Not exactly. I more just feel sorry for them. My dad abused me and mom let it happen combined with me not being a forgiving person, yeah not much love. But still pitty them as they have shit lives too.

No but they buy me dinner almost every night and pay for my insurance so I can’t really hate them

I don't know , maybe yes

My mom cheated on my dad so maybe not my mother but she tries to take care of me I do like my dad

He’s more focused on le technology and the decline of work ethic and how we need to go outside and work
mmm go outside phone bad work in the field or else you ain’t a man” dad

Based.

My dad is an engineer and coder who LDARs all day on his PC, I was put in front a PC at an extremely early age fucking my eyesight and recessing my face. I myself had to take the initiative to get involved in sports and healthy activities. My parents would hesitate to sign me up for sports shit because of the money.

There's no way true love exists and your parents didn't and don't will ever love you.
We are all results of a temporary urge to procreate, they just wanted to feel pleasure because their brains were programmed to seek so.
What I can tell for most people is that;
Your father was or is probably an alcoholic tard overcompensating with delusions (narcy) and that your mother was or is a big of a whore. It's pathetic as it gets.

Mother - Yes
Father - No

No, I don't. I have never.

They might have tried many years ago but not very much and I probably wasn't very receptible.

1. Did they give you good genes? (suffering) :no:
Even if they fulfilled all the other requirements (they didn't) I still wouldn't love them. They were ok parents so I don't hate them, but they gave me shit genes and didn't attempt to understand that I'm not NT and adjust their parenting accordingly

Last edited:
No, they brought me into this world with shitty genetics.

i try to love them but they're making it really hard, i moved out a long ago and they still call me to give me shit. like i want to have some peace and they call me telling me i need to buy a house and that i don't try hard enough at my job and shit. they just won't mind their own fucking business.