Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you seriously consider CTB

HotDogCel

HotDogCel

12 Gauging > roping
★★★★★
I do. Why I didn't do it yet ? Usualy I plan to do it, then as the time is near I feel more and more anxiety, I see in my head the image of people dying, the sound they make the movement, I think of the concept of void, what is it not to exist and so on. As I manage to handle the pression I always finaly reach the point where there is some obstaccle to carry out the plan and stopping it procure me in the same time a huge relief and a huge fear. Because I am able to handle day to day life because I know that I will end it all soon. But realizing that ending it is very hard (for me at least) makes me feels imprisoned in my subhuman life which is beyond brutal.
So : Do u plan to do it. And if yes, why are you still here ?

CBT is the path from inceldom to cuckery. I wouldn't consider it even if I was very close to ropemaxxing.

I think of the concept of void, what is it not to exist
scary shit isn’t it. Especially that dreaded word “forever”. It makes my skin crawl. What if at the moment of death some strange chemical is released in the brain and you are stuck in those last few painful seconds - for what you experience as years, decades or forever? With how little science actually knows about the brain its a possibility.

@Liu KANG thoughts about CBT? :feelshehe:

What is CBT?

My misunderstanding awoke Kang's femdom fetish. :feelzez:

I used to think about it all the time before I was 22. These days I don't care anymore because reality has just... sunk in. Even if I somehow managed to get laid at this point, she would be all used by chads and normies, so I would simply become a failed normie at best and cuck at worst.

If anything, I'm glad I tried my best when there was hope, so now I don't regret anything. I have vividly witnessed my incelism and know that I could have done nothing about it. Like, this is pretty much a disease, so it was never my fault, you know?

Nowadays I dedicate my life to practicing and growing in other things that I like and to playing good eroges when I feel like role-playing as Chad.

Also CTB is a sugarcoated SS term, here you can just say "rope"

Like, this is pretty much a disease, so it was never my fault, you know?
yes we were basicly doomed by our genes. But the fact that I'm in no way responsible for my situation doesn't change my situation. At least we do not blame ourselves for it (just the rest of the world doing it is enough) but I can't see this acceptance as a solution for me infortunatly

What if at the moment of death some strange chemical is released in the brain and you are stuck in those last few painful seconds - for what you experience as years, decades or forever?
Well that's scary but it is not what bother me the most. Scientists don't know everything but the chemicals released in the brain at death are very unlikely to do that from what NDE survivor can tell and what we know from those molecules.

Don't say ctb, please I find it extremely cringe, mostly used by women too. Just say suicide

Don't say ctb
yeah ok sory everyone :feelsYall:, I'm just used to never use suicide, I think it is the only site where the term isn't censored.

i plan roping on my 25 birthday

i plan catching the bus on my 25 birthday
Ye u'll see.. For me each year, was supposed to be the year from when I was 20. Now Im 25 still bitching out each time from fear, remorse..

Ye u'll see.. For me each year, was supposed to be the year from when I was 20. Now Im 25 still bitching out each time from fear, remorse..
I know most of us say we will do it and end up pussying out but not me, my life is so fucked i really don't have ANY other option.

what does ctb stand for?

anyways, no, not yet. I wouldnt feel comfortable unless I did everything I wanted to do, including ascending

I take adderall. I prefer it when i'm conscious.

what does ctb stand for?

anyways, no, not yet. I wouldnt feel comfortable unless I did everything I wanted to do, including ascending
CTB = catching the bus=suicide ..
I'm just used to never use suicide, I think it is the only site where the term isn't censored.
I will try to avoid using cringemaxed term for the future I promise :feelsYall:

I see the term used here I think. And lets be honest people here know SS
I didn't actually know about SS until like a week ago, i visited it for the first time only like 3 days ago and thats when i first ever heard the term "CTB"

If u insist then
At the end of the day you can call it whatever you want, im just saying that therell probably be a lot of people on here who dont know what ctb means, as demonstrated in this thread

At the end of the day you can call it whatever you want, im just saying that therell probably be a lot of people on here who dont know what ctb means, as demonstrated in this thread
I was unironicly agreeing :feelsokman:

I like Femdom, but im not into Cock and ball torture

Ropemaxxing will be necessary soon

Btw CBT (thERapy) is a long tERm rope, but it change one into a obeying slave

I catch the mtherfuckin train to Syria and do jihad on the Jews that stole the money thats the only bus I'm gonna catch

Sanctioned suicide cel