Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you self-harm?

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date

Do you self-harm

• Yes, I've done it before

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Yes. Actively harming

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Pretty serious question. I've been doing it on-off since I was 17. I know it's a major cope but it helps to take out some anger and frustration. At this point crying is not enough and cutting myself with a scalpel just doesn't hurt anymore. I always do it in parts where no one will see the scars like thighs and pubic area.

Are you male?

Not directly, but i used to eat like a maniac, very caloric densy foods just to harm myself even more.

That also served me as an excuse to not go outside. It didn't make me real fat, but overweight, bloated and uglier than ever, if that's even possible.

I don't eat or drink anything for the whole day cause I am depressed, don't know if that is self harm because I genuinely don't want to eat or drink anything.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Are you male?

Yes, I would have been banned by now if I was a human female

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Are you male?
Yes, I would have been banned by now if I was a human female
absolutely, no tolerance with that filth

I'm like one of those caged animals that go crazy and start gnawing on themselves. I get moments where I scratch my legs until the skin breaks and normally continue until I'm cleaning blood off the floor, only when the stress gets to me though. Being a low stress tolerance ugly retard sucks.

I just fucking love dragging a scalpel across my skin and watching it crack and bleed slowly. Would gladly do this to non-incels

Twice, one when I was 14, and 19.

Only physical harm(like cutting yourself) counts?   

Nothing like mentally degrading yourself,passing on good stuff because you are not good enough(can't really explain this right now), letting people do their stuff and walk all over you because your work being done over theirs is not worth it (I have serious self esteem issues),maybe even starving myself many times.

I am a pussy and Im scared of blood and sharp stuff making contact with my skin. I literally scream at my doctor at this age if I am getting an injection.

vancha986 said:
Only physical harm(like cutting yourself) counts?   

Yes, I guess starving yourself also counts

Occasionally slit my wrist when I get pissed

Choosing to be alive as a subhuman is self-harm.

Self-harming is for girls.

does biting your nails till blood count?

I've never done it. Mostly femails do it.

what's the point in self-harming, stop that shit.

The only self-harm I'd do is suicide. Anything else is just a waste of time.