Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you see ppl that is posibly talking about you? like if they have some kind of secret or cyber bullying about you anf they avoid you

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
This happen to me a lot. I go out to buy food, study,etc. And then two guys see me and talk low and look at me like if is some secret( this is a standard situation)
happen more with guys.
Today I go out from studying and then I laugh by miself(I imagine stuff and usually laugh or move my lips) (the laugh is more like a little smile) then a guy say" the bastard looks happy" and a foid say why or something and then he show her his mobile . Maybe was not for me , another dude were with them (2 guys and 1 girl)maybe was for the another guy. But this shit is coming for seasons. Sometimes I don't see that scenario and suddenly it appears that all the ppl is talking about me or something.
Of course this can be a paranoid episode but is kinda weird. How the ppl looked at me Idk.

Yes, i get that feeling too. Every single day i have paranoid thoughts about shit like this.

Yes, but I realize I was always alone and don't care. The nightmares helped. Fuck real people.

I always hear laughing and always assume they're laughing at me.

Yes, i get that feeling too. Every single day i have paranoid thoughts about shit like this.
Yes, sometimes I think is coincidence but like today something is happening.
Yes, but I realize I was always alone and don't care. The nightmares helped. Fuck real people.
I always go outside alone or with my mother
Yes, the laughing is something that I forgot to write, ppl laughing at me , foids more. usually I looks at the ground and then they laugh or scared when I stare my eyes on theirs.

This used to happen to me back when I was in college

This used to happen to me back when I was in college
I am an oldcel and this shit happen to me Idk exactly but in my late 20's so maybe somebody that have a photo of mine, make me cyber bullying or say a rumor about me Idk but in my case seems like is real.

Yes my parents, but in your case it sounds like psychosis. People tend to jotice your nervosity and start looking. So there is that.
Conditionef bullying vivtim too?

Sometimes. I try to headphonemaxx when i go out.

Yes my parents, but in your case it sounds like psychosis. People tend to jotice your nervosity and start looking. So there is that.

Conditionef bullying vivtim too?
Yes , maybe I have to visit an (((psychiatrist))).
Sometimes. I try to headphonemaxx when i go out.
Yes , I have to use headphones and specially sun glasses. My sunglasses are a shit for a euro and I'm ashamed to go out with them

Yes bro although it's mostly foids laughing at me not dudes. It's potent suicidefuel ngl.

Yes bro although it's mostly foids laughing at me not dudes. It's potent suicidefuel ngl.
It's very unfair, sorry for that , foids can have more advantage and they know that.

I always feel like people are watching me.

I always feel as if everyone is laughing or talking about me. ESPECIALLY foids. I am so paranoid

I always feel like people are watching me.
I always feel as if everyone is laughing or talking about me. ESPECIALLY foids. I am so paranoid
Due to uglyness and in some cases if I make the mistake of look at one person in their eyes they start to see me like if they want to intimidate

yes this always happened to me whenever im around ppl my age, everyone at hs gossiped about me and made fun of me (eavesdropped multiple times no, not overthinking about it), also my old roommate always made fun of me to his gf and friends back when i lived at uni, resulting in him ditching me after a few months.

It sucks being hated by everyone :feelsrope::feelsrope:

yes this always happened to me whenever im around ppl my age, everyone at hs gossiped about me and made fun of me (eavesdropped multiple times no, not overthinking about it), also my old roommate always made fun of me to his gf and friends back when i lived at uni, resulting in him ditching me after a few months.

It sucks being hated by everyone :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I am sorry to hear that man. The uni experience I don't have it luckily. But I thing in the USA and similar countries is a hell for an incel in those context. With fraternities that are maked for chads and foids. Some countries don't have that model of education, you only go there and return to your house, so the uni is not too far of the cities for example. Only the rural ppl have to move to the cities for example.