Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you 'respek' mature foids a bit more?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Srs millennial foids are bitchy as fuck, at least 40+ y o foids don't mind subhumans AS MUCH, they don't show much disgust and some do show some sympathy but it's completely different with millennial foids ded srs, not only they acknowledge your subhumanity but they also have to manifest their disgust towards you so they could boost their own ego, fuck em and fuck this lookist world
giphyghf.gif

Srs only if I was 6PSL things would've been so different. Fuck my genetics, I just wanna be in peace. I wish I was rich as fuck so I could neet my whole life and/or get surgeries. Sometimes it's hard to handle this shit, it hits the hardest when millennial foids do something to you, be it verbal or visual, whatever, you can see their disgusting manifestation.

Older foids tend to have better personalities both because they know their SMVs are shitty and because they grew up in less feminist and degenerate times. I don't know if I respect them more. I treat people who treat me well better I guess.

I’m not going to be all that nice to bitchy foids in general.

Older foids tend to have better personalities both because they know their SMVs are shitty and because they grew up in less feminist and degenerate times.

True, also volcel if you wouldn't fuck a cougar

Mature women are even more desperate and obnoxious than young women.

Older foids tend to have better personalities both because they know their SMVs are shitty and because they grew up in less feminist and degenerate times. I don't know if I respect them more. I treat people who treat me well better I guess.
True. Older women are still quite polite and friendly. Above 60 they tend to become shitty again, but the old men are the same. I wonder if it's a generation thing.

I like most of older women. They tend to be nicer than most of young boys and almost all girls.

I only respect those who show me respect. And I befriend who I respect. Currently I only have one friend whom isn't a foid

I find older women friendlier/less intimidating than their younger counterparts.

I got equally ignored by foids of every age. I wish some foids would show disgust, then maybe I could experiment with things I can change and see if the level/frequency of disgust changes.

I don't respect anyone. Old used up mummy cunts

Older foids tend to have better personalities both because they know their SMVs are shitty and because they grew up in less feminist and degenerate times.
This

rofl, i treat them neutrally at best, there's absolutely nothing to gain by getting chummy with old ladies.

i dunno if you noticed but absolutely nobody "knows" young girls these days, all minimally desirable girls are just too cool to hang out even with their family and aunties and grannies and shit. and people are also very short on favors in general anyway, social or otherwise. it's actually epic.

after spending so much time being used i really don't give a shit anymore about people that can't help me and will never be able to help me

The only foids I could possibly respect are little children 1-10 or elders 60+

Don't care about "the wall". I would take a milf any day of the week