Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you respect the police?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date

Do you respect the police?

• Yes I'm a cuck

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • No they are trash fuck em

Votes: 46 70.8%

• Total voters
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
answer and elab

I show them my respect by mooning them and flipping them the bird.

No. They exist to enforce laws, not protect people. And that usually means stomping on the average man's face.

No, they are real life jannies

They would shoot each and every single one of us if the opportunity arose and they knew they could get away with it

They serve the government and Jews, so i fucking hate them

No, the police displease my ego and do not let me do what I want, and worse they let niggers do what they want.

I'm neutral towards them TBH.

Yes i respect the police because they are peacekeepers.

Incels who hate cops dont realise the irony of the fact that in an environment of chaos and anarchy, our bullies wouldn't have simply resorted to name-calling, verbal harassment, insults or even beating us up. Our bullies would have literally killed us at a young age if it weren't for the existence of law-enforcement who are responsible for maintaining social order.

yes, out of every 100 cops there might be 1 cop who abuses their power in the same way that out of every 100 school teachers there is 1 pedophile. But these are the EXCEPTIONAL CASES, using the exceptional case to represent the GENERAL CASE is a misrepresentation.

Incels who hate cops dont realise the irony of the fact that in an environment of chaos and anarchy, our bullies wouldn't have simply resorted to name-calling, verbal harassment, insults or even beating us up. Our bullies would have literally killed us at a young age if it weren't for the existence of law-enforcement who are responsible for maintaining social order.

yes, out of every 100 cops there might be 1 cop who abuses their power in the same way that out of every 100 school teachers there is 1 pedophile. But these are the EXCEPTIONAL CASES, using the exceptional case to represent the GENERAL CASE is a misrepresentation.
society does nothing to stop bullying in schools

Yes, but some are too prone to guns too easily, some are condescendingly paternalistic, and a significant portion get turned on from having power over people.

i blame that on the school staff (teachers, principal)
true, but the point i meant was police aren't serving us they are just oppressing the masses

true, but the point i meant was police aren't serving us they are just oppressing the masses

its not the police' job to serve the people, its their job to enforce the laws established by the government, hence they are called "law enforcement". As long as there is no law which explicitly prohibits bullying or deems it to be an illegal act, cops cant do shit.

No.

They are soulless enforcers of the ZOG agenda and have in reality probably killed far more innocent white people than blacks.

They would have killed us at a young age saving us from all the misery that would have awaited us? Where the fuck do I sign up?

No they are trash fuck em

Police are the ultimate manifestation of cuckoldry, they exist only to serve the interests of the wealthy and powerful upper class. Idgaf about racism or whatnot but there's nothing more cucked than being a police officer.

In general, no, I don't respect them.

But you know what I respect less than the police?

Ugly ethnics with criminal intent who destroy civilized people's neighbourhoods and live off welfare then have the audacity to claim they are oppressed.

They would have killed us at a young age saving us from all the misery that would have awaited us? Where the fuck do I sign up?

or they could have not caused us misery in the first place by, you know, not bullying us.....

I usually go by ACAB, but not all cops are bad, but a lot of them are in it to flex their power on everyone else. I don't believe in killing or harming them.

I do find it hilarious that the types that always say "ACAB" (radical lefties) are also the ones who criticize us sweaty inkwells for saying that most women are bitches.
No.

They are soulless enforcers of the ZOG agenda and have in reality probably killed far more innocent white people than blacks.
You're right.

Last edited:

Horrible analogy, 82% of cops have witnessed an abuse of power and never reported it. The types of people who want to become cops are generally shitty people looking for an outlet so they decide to abuse civiliand. They are simply government pigs used to quell unrest. Sure they are needed but in the US, police are sanctioned thugs.

jfl I wanted to be a police man once before I realised how cucked they were

In general, no, I don't respect them.

But you know what I respect less than the police?

Ugly ethnics with criminal intent who destroy civilized people's neighbourhoods and live off welfare then have the audacity to claim they are oppressed.

Yes, to an extent. In my eyes it seems like an extremely dangerous and stressful job. I would never ever become a cop myself.

FUCK DA POLICE !!!
FUCKING PIGS !!!
THEYD LOVE TO RAID ALL OF U CUNTS

I wanted to become a Cop, it was my dream. I applied and gave everything that was requested. But they denied an interview with me because of my diagnosed Aspergers as kid and the fact, that I wear glasses. Since then, I hate Police with a passion.

If I encounter them on the street, yes. Otherwise, no.

The police doesn't do shit

Fuck no. No. Hell no. No. Fucking hell no.
I did when I was a child. Not anymore. A good cop is a dead cop. Fuck cops. Fuck them to hell.
If I encounter them on the street, yes. Otherwise, no.
I ignore them and go on my way. Rather not have to try and play nice with pieces of shit.

or they could have not caused us misery in the first place by, you know, not bullying us.....
You would still have experienced misery in other ways. Just because males will stop bullying you doesn’t mean all the other bad things that come with poor genes will go away

answer and elab
No however, if they do their job properly and question even if their an authority figure, then I respect them tenfold. Still won't care though because it's the law I'm fucking pissed about. Nothing ever neutral and just blatant extremity, which is why I'm pissed on why they're extending the crap on the interwebs with full on arrest for just saying things that dissent the general opinion. Fuck this is SMT Fanfiction world.

Just realize we’d be the first to die if cops disappeared, since then people would be able to shoot us in the head for being inkwell, hating authorities is cope

I don't hate cops. I'm glad they are here to maintain some relative order.

Not all laws are cucked.

Fuck zogbots.

They are all chads

I don't hate cops. I'm glad they are here to maintain some relative order.

Not all laws are cucked.

And if cops weren't here, thugmaxxed Chads and Tyrones would kill us as they want and hypergamy would be even higher.

I am scared of the police

мусора бля пидарасы

They're so cucked, always killing men but are so gentle to foids

Neutral. Respect is earned, not given.

Still, guilt by association is a very stupid way to think.

Just realize we’d be the first to die if cops disappeared, since then people would be able to shoot us in the head for being inkwell, hating authorities is cope