Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you resemble physically your fathers?

Vasilcell

Vasilcell

Recruit
★★
My father was a status maxed looking cromagnon with enought money to live a stable life while my mother was a miss beauty of my region , no im not joking.
I ended being as ugly as my father and as stupid as my mother .
Double combo and its over .

I took my mothers subhuman genes.

But both of them dont exceed the normie range, so its impossible for me to be good looking.

no i look nothing like my father or my mother

Somewhat. I have some similar facial features and we're the same height but that's were the similarities end. My complexion is completely different, I'm much skinnier than him and I have much more hair.

I look more like my mom

similar. here and there some traits mixed in from my mother.
wouldnt say Im a clone of him but some people said that I look quit like him.

I don't resemble my father much, my eye area is better, my lower third is worse

I look more like my grandpa (mother’s side). I inherited most of my genes from him and i look very similar to him when he was my age(early 20s). The only 2 downsides i see from inheriting most of his genes are 1. Acne and 2. Shortness ( Or maybe this is from my parents my dad is 5’8 and my mom around 5’3 ). Either way he’s based and blackpilled so i have no hatred towards my grandpa. He’s the only family member that’s blackpilled enough to have a conversation with and it’s honestly funny how he also blackpills my family members at events and parties. Love em

completely different complexion but same exact voice. I heard my recorded voice and legit thought it was my dad

Yes unfortunately. He’s a baby face manlet and so am I. I have a beard tho so it kinda saves me

No. He is several inches taller than me and tanner with a much better face.

I resemble both my mother and father. I'm told I look more like my mother.

At my age my dad basically looked like me but with actual testosterone.

My father mogs me by at least 1,5 points. He's taller, whiter, has a full beard, sky-blue eyes, better frame, etc. But some traits I have do resemble him.

I look more like my mom since I have the same eye/hair/skin color and some traits from her as well.

both of my parents have higher smv than me I was a mistake tbh

My hair and skin colour is my mother's ... dunno what i got from my father maybe nose or idk .... also i inherited the baldness and shortness from my mother ... fuck

Yes. My dad should be an incel.

No look nothing like anyone in my family I basically resemble an autistic negriod alien freak.

I don’t have a father.

Yes. But father dickmogs me

No. My dad was literally 6'8" when he was young. Now he is in his 70s and shrunk a few inches with age. He's about 6'5" now. I'm 5'7". He is white and has above average facial features. He was a chadlite in his youth.

My dad has huge hands and huge forearms, I have the same small hands and small wrists as my mom.

I have my dad facial characteristics,except my jewish nose that come from my mother,and an height similar to my grandfather by my mother side.(my dad is 1.90mt,200kg,and 45 years old).

so is my dad face put in the body of kermit the frog.

Not really tbh.

I look more like my grandpa (mother’s side). I inherited most of my genes from him and i look very similar to him when he was my age(early 20s). The only 2 downsides i see from inheriting most of his genes are 1. Acne and 2. Shortness ( Or maybe this is from my parents my dad is 5’8 and my mom around 5’3 ). Either way he’s based and blackpilled so i have no hatred towards my grandpa. He’s the only family member that’s blackpilled enough to have a conversation with and it’s honestly funny how he also blackpills my family members at events and parties. Love em
Really? Very rare to find someone of that age to be blackpilled. What kind of things does he say?

Yes. I was told I'm a carbon copy of him looks wise once he repairs a physical abnormality of his.

I took the traits of the subhuman nose of my father, subhuman eyes, chin from my mother. The only good thing I have is having a semi good jawline.

My father is the better looking one in my family. He is dark skinned but not ethnic, in his youth he was really good looking guy. But he had the balding gene and he got really fat so now he is ugly as fuck. Thanks to the balding combo on both of my parents family I started losing my hair at around 15 or 16. Already was NW2 at that time. Just fucking kek at my life. Looking similar to my father saved my a little because If I looked like my brother who resembles males on my mother's side of the family I would rope already. But I have a big crooked nose that I inherited from my father :( Very weak, recessed lower third and fucked up teeth from my mom :( and a high hairline from her. I am also average height 5'9, my father is 5'7 and mother less than that

No lol. My dad everythingmogs me. Literal warrior skull and taller. Top tier eye area and lower third for a rice. Mogs me in any way except hair as his hairline is too high. I look like my mom with her incel genes from her family

I ended being as ugly as my father and as stupid as my mother .
Double combo and its over .

Recombination can be a bitch :dafuckfeels: but ultimately its better, because otherwise you'd have permanent incel genetic lineages whilst beautiful people quickly speciated into their own separate race.

With recombination, there is always the chance of beautiful people still producing potato looking children and vice versa (to a degree).

I am taller than my father, my nose smaller and I have hazel eyes unlike his brown.

Yes i do look more like my father than my mother.

I facially resemble my mom (where I inherited her mouthbreathing), and I didn't get my dad's height (I'm 5'9, and he's 6'6). However, I got his eye area (instead of my mom's NCT), and I got his IQ too.