Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you remember when you believed in romantic love?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I used to believe in romantic love and that I would have children and be dad with a beautiful wife that would love me forever hahaha :feelskek:
I was so fucking innocent and mentally retarted, but I cannot deny that I was a big dreamer.
How could someone like me believe in such a stupid thing?
I feel like I was totally brainwashed and only kids and women believe in this shit.
When I discovered the blackpill it was like a punch in the face that I'm trying to recover until today
that hurted me a lot in the beginning, but it was necessary to wake me up.

Last edited:
I still fantasize over it but don't believe it anymore.

I still fantasize over it but don't believe it anymore.
Yeah, when I watch a romantic anime I daydream the entire day about it, but at the end I always got depressed knowing that such a thing doesn't exist :feelscry:

guys like us posturing on here about giving up on love, meanwhile women get their "hearts broken" at age 13 and already give up on love and just worry about levelling up their next relationship and next sexual episode to be better than the last

I still often fantasize about it though, fuark I will never have a half Japanese half Scottish blind gf and kiss her in the cornfield :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

When I discovered the blackpill it was like a punch in the face that I'm trying to recover
I abandoned my belief in romantic love in my early teens when I got a punch in the face that disfigured my eye area that the insurance companies don't want me to recover from. Believing in love caused me facial disfigurement, on that day I went from white knight to black archer.

I abandoned my belief in romantic love in my early teens when I got a punch in the face that disfigured my eye area that the insurance companies don't want me to recover from. Believing in love caused me facial disfigurement, on that day I went from white knight to black archer.
:feelsbadman:

Not really.I was really young.

Nah, all that stuff seems far too alien at this point, I couldn't even imagine going on a date with a foid. It's like trying to imagine I could find the one ring or Mount Doom, or talk to an ent. It's pure fantasy.
I don't remember those days.