Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Do you remember this video?

I would slap a woman who slaps me too but I guess I am to short can't reach her face

I saw it a few years ago. She deserved the slap he gave her

He's based. Women think they can get away with anything with no repercussions. She can dish it out no problem but us a little crybaby once she gets a taste of it in return.

Would never happen in the cucked west if a foid slapped a guy like that, even though Romania is sort of in the west but you get my point.
romania is in eastern europe.
But yeah, if this happend in the west, not only would he not slap her back, but like, 5 whiteknights in the area would jump him (no homo).
Funny how whiteknights claim that men hitting women is cowardly, yet a whole group of them attack just one guy.

Yeah lmao :feelskek:

This is an extreme throwback

COMBUSTIBIL DE VIAȚĂ PENTRU ROMÂNICELI!

Based Romanian Police officer, Dumb bitch forgot her women privilege only applies in cucked western nations. Equal Rights, Equal Fights.

Yep, seen it before

He's based. Women think they can get away with anything with no repercussions. She can dish it out no problem but us a little crybaby once she gets a taste of it in return.
romania is in eastern europe.
But yeah, if this happend in the west, not only would he not slap her back, but like, 5 whiteknights in the area would jump him (no homo).
Funny how whiteknights claim that men hitting women is cowardly, yet a whole group of them attack just one guy.