Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you remember the moment or moments where you knew IT´S OVER?

• Thread starter Incel_Soldier_Steff
  • Start date
Incel_Soldier_Steff

Incel_Soldier_Steff

#FreeAlekMinassian
-
I remember the first time where 2 girls just walked towards me and one of them suddenly said "Did you see his nose? ewww" This was really the first time I was bullied by strangers because of my looks. Since then it happened often and mostly only girls were the ones who said that shit to me...

Next suifuel was in class. A few girls were talking about nose surgeries next to me so i had to listen them. Then I just said "Once I had a nose surgery, it doesnt hurt" and then the one bitch who was about to get the nose surgery said "Do I get the same nose like you have after the surgery?" --> It´s Over tbh tbh

And so on... if I tell you all my its over memories then you would reading this shit 2 days long

It wasn't a given moment- evidence graualy compounded over the 12-14yo. (early puberty) period and finally completely imploded at 15 when I realized my hair's not coming back and my face will always look like shit.

ever since my dad died and i became a recluse antisocial autist, so when i was 13

Yeah some girl dropped the heightpill in front of me “if only he was taller I would totally date him”

It wasn't a given moment- evidence graualy compounded over the 12-14yo. (early puberty) period and finally completely imploded at 15 when I realized my hair's not coming back and my face will always look like shit.

We're you bald at 15? :feelsmega:

ever since my dad died and i became a recluse antisocial autist, so when i was 13
:feelsbadman: The fuck is wrong with this world

Sophomore year of college. :feelscry:

Yeah, i try to forget. Sometimes during the day the memories start flashing back. Shit sucks yo.