Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you remember incelman?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
BAAA5E92 8785 4D53 95E1 0A6C8D52DB87

There was this other thread where he apparently "almost escaped inceldom" but he was unable to penetrate her. JFL at him thinking he was incel.

He killed himself as i remember. Sad to see human beings lose their lives while scum trash like me unrightfully and illegally continue to live.

I' from Greece. Gambler can't get laid because he looks like a paki immigrant

>keeps his identity a secret for a few weeks
>randomly creates a thread about being an incel in Greek and gets banned

Idk why but i laugh at it everytime

I'd rather not

He went GamblER.

View attachment 3795
There was this other thread where he apparently "almost escaped inceldom" but he was unable to penetrate her. JFL at him thinking he was incel.
He killed himself as i remember. Sad to see human beings lose their lives while scum trash like me unrightfully and illegally continue to live.
He's not dead lmao. He just got banned for posting troll threads like above. He was lying about makeouts/escaping to troll.

wtf he didn't kill himself.

If i even look at a girl i end up with security guards, police or whiteknights coming my way. Yet some of these 'incels' actually don't have this problem but act like they do.

Isn't he posting on reddit now?

Yes i remember lord chadman.

View attachment 3795

Faggots like St.Tropez that haven't had sex in 8 months and come here are worse.

Attachments

• Fucking fakecel.png
    Fucking fakecel.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 71