Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you regret anything??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I regret nothing, because there is nothing I could have done differently to change the outcome of my life if I were reincarnated younger and with hindsight. Nothing matters without being 6'. I mean seriously- imagine if you woke up tommorow and you were 13 years old, your parents are waking you up so you can get to school- what would you do???

Yes.
I mean seriously- imagine if you woke up tommorow and you were 13 years old, your parents are waking you up so you can get to school- what would you do???
The possibilities are literally endless. I'd give up my soul to be 13 again.

Throughout my life, there were times where I could've stood up for myself, put myself out there to overcome insecurities.

Instead, I spent a lot of my life "helping people."

Now that I see the world is nothing but dominance, I wish I could've been more dominant.

It always confuses me how people think 6’0 is a good height

i regret not roping earlier

regret not playing mmos when it was a thing

I regret that i've listened to the bluepill shit from my parents for way more than necessary. Other than that, i couldn't have changed anything, so no.

I regret nothing, because there is nothing I could have done differently to change the outcome of my life if I were reincarnated younger and with hindsight. Nothing matters without being 6'. I mean seriously- imagine if you woke up tommorow and you were 13 years old, your parents are waking you up so you can get to school- what would you do???
I regret a lot.

If I could be 13 again I would unironically get a haircut, start gymcelling, fashionmaxxing, eat food so I don't starve myself and stunt my growth. I was average height at that age and the girls weren't as spoiled, maybe could have ascended if I did things differently.

every interaction I ever had with my oneitis was fucking cringe and hurts me to think about ngl

i regret being born in this clown world

I regret many things

i did but have accepted it

Selling 45 NES games to some random dude i met at gamestop for 1 dollar each back when i was 12 and didn't know what i was doing :woke:

Regretting anything is pointless.

The only thing that could change is probably working out.
At that age I was already stuck in the lowest rank in social hierarchy.

Throughout my life, there were times where I could've stood up for myself, put myself out there to overcome insecurities.

Instead, I spent a lot of my life "helping people."

Now that I see the world is nothing but dominance, I wish I could've been more dominant.

Not really since it was already over for me. But if anything I would have put a lot less effort into life and probably would just LDAR more