Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you reckon women with their fucked up fantasies create more violent guys?

G

Guest2

In this day and age, the average guy will be so starved of attention that the slightest bit of female validation will make the man at their beck and call, instead of in previous periods, in which the woman would mould to the male's preferences and ideal to make herself more appealing.

Now, say a guy got that kind of attention, and he was obviously getting sex, but (next to) all women have violent fantasies or at least want to be submissive in the bedroom, ironically enough leaving the men to bend to their desires. They're going to adapt their personalities and be what they think a woman wants, but not everyone knows where that stops. For example, you see guys who genuinely think that just going up to a girl and saying "hey bitch you're ugly let's fuck" will work as a subgigachad. Do you think they know when to stop when they hear about rape fantasies, too? That aside, it's being encouraged by their partner, and obviously they'll get into it, and there are no rapes without a man having a rape fantasy. Kinda makes sense, huh?

Imagine what the male population would be like if women liked submissive guys, or wanted to be "loving" and "caring". I don't know why I needed to put those in quotes, but they just don't seem natural without them.

yes females encourage us to be bad people

yes females encourage us to be bad people
Guys wouldn't be so obsessed with one-upping each other if females weren't attracted to bullies and risk takers or whatever. Even better, if there were no females at all. Better yet, if females found mogging repulsive. Can you imagine a world like that, where men work together?

Women create violence

Yeah they do at this point their standards create violent men and they honestly ask the same question whenever a shooting happens and normalfags die. JFL at roastie logic

Yes bro.

I was going to make a thread on this recently, arguing that normalfag bullies/sociopaths are the real betas, because they're altering their behavior based upon what women want, and not acting how they naturally would -- which is exactly the accusation levied against "nice guys," except that women don't want niceness in a sexual partner, they want to be chokefucked and pseudo-raped.

My classes are mostly female populated and I can't control my urge to fuck the entire class and cum and kill myself