Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you really think the Corona virus will be something terrible?

Will the Corona virus really be terrible?

• Total voters
DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Don't say what you wish, say what you think will happen objectively. I think it's going to die around the summer, not to mention A vaccine is in work. It won't kill even 50000 people. I could be wrong though

Hard to tell, the consequences of the panic will be greater than those of the virus itself.

Deaths will flatline in a year at most imo. But who knows, maybe we will all die. :feelskek:

A vaccine will likely take about 2 years to be developed according to the stuff I have read. Dont quote me on that.

If it goes out of control at least 50% of the world will become infected, that will cause more deaths than WW1 and WW2 combined.

About 10-15% of people who get it need ICU.

If 3.5 billion people get it, with 10% needing ICU, I think the world has about 1 million ICU? Most people who need ICU wont be able to get it.

Now because 350 million people wont need to be ICU'd at the same time, it'll be over the course of a year or 2, so maybe 50 to 100 million out of the 350 million who need an ICU will get it over the course of a year or 2, and thats probably guessing way over it, so still, you'll have hundreds of millions of people who need ICU who can't get it, a lot of them will die.

This is where the "more deaths than WW1 and WW2 combined" come into play

This will all take place before a vaccine is ready for mass distribution. Note thats worst (best?) case scenario with billions infected.

Last edited:
Doomsday2020
@Mogged Loner

If it goes out of control at least 50% of the world will become infected, and that will cause more deaths than WW1 and WW2 combined.

About 10-15% of people who get it need ICU.

If 3.5 billion people get it, with 10% needing ICU, I think the world has about 1 million ICU? Most people who need ICU wont be able to get it.

Now because 350 million people wont need to be ICU'd at the same time, it'll be over the course of a year or 2, so maybe 50 million out of the 350 million who need an ICU will get it, and thats probably guessing way over it, so still, you'll have hundreds of millions of people who need ICU who can't get it, a lot of them will die.

This is where the "more deaths than WW1 and WW2 combined" come into play

This will all take place before a vaccine is ready for mass distribution.
So corona-chan is Thanos will :feelshmm: ?
20200312 073356

Holy fuck imagine if that actually happened.
Also it spreads crazy fast. I wish I could live to watch all that cuz LDARing watching the news but I have to go to a retarded school every day and risk my ass to get infected when I'm diagnosed with fucking ASTHMA and ALLERGIES.

So corona-chan is Thanos will :feelshmm: ?
View attachment 215947
Holy fuck imagine if that actually happened.
Also it spreads crazy fast. I wish I could live to watch all that cuz LDARing watching the news but I have to go to a retarded school every day and risk my ass to get infected when I'm diagnosed with fucking ASTHMA and ALLERGIES.

Not Thanos tier

Depending on how the world powers decide to handle it, deaths could range from 200,000 all the way up to 200,000,000 (or more)

Absolute max deaths in 100% infected world where its impossible to get an ICU bed, would probably be around ~400,000,000 with potential for a bit more.

The population still wouldn't go under 7 billion though. Most deaths will be 60s+ with some in 40s/50s.

Governments will have a lot more money though, since tons of aged pensions wont need paying anymore, and housing markets around the world will probably crash as millions and millions of boomers properties go on the market.

Last edited:
I dont think so, but let see what happend

only for boomers

So far it seems like the only people who should really worry about their health should be old people. It seems like the economy is taking a big hit because of this.

Deaths will flatline in a year at most imo. But who knows, maybe we will all die. :feelskek:

A vaccine will likely take about 2 years to be developed according to the stuff I have read. Dont quote me on that.
As far as im aware that might not happen, just like SARS or MERS never had a vaccine. Can't elaborate why those respiratory viruses never had vaccines created for them but yea.

hasnt even killed 5000 people yet. Way more than that many people die every day just from smoking related problems. Just wait a month until the media is back to putting Trumps quotes on the front page, no one will be worried then because people are stupid and they dont care about real problems, only sensationalist garbage

It will kill anyone with a bad immune system. most of us will be fine

bad for oldcels tho

Tbh
hasnt even killed 5000 people yet. Way more than that many people die every day just from smoking related problems. Just wait a month until the media is back to putting Trumps quotes on the front page, no one will be worried then because people are stupid and they dont care about real problems, only sensationalist garbage
300 more to go lmao, we might be at 5K tomorrow :feelshehe:

Last edited:
Whats your point? Patients with coronavirus can be asymptomatic
Point is unless you love fevers, pneumonia and sticky goo filing your lungs you better hope you don't contract this regardless how old/young you are. And keep in mind it can still come back/stay in your system.

Point is unless you love fevers, pneumonia and sticky goo filing your lungs you better hope you don't contract this regardless how old/young you are. And keep in mind it can still come back/stay in your system.
Oh yeah, it’s possible to get those symptoms.

Im praying that if I get it I have no symptoms other than a bit of coughing and sneezing

glorified flu

millions die of cancer each year yet everyone acts as if cancer is an extremely rare disease and pretend that it's not a thing
cv has death rates near the influenza (aka mostly the old die) yet everyone acts like it's the end days

JFL at society

It's lifefuel because it'll end with shithole called Earth

It's literally nothing just like every other "happening" since WW2. It's flu on roids and it will blow over during summer.
Nothing serious ever happens.

I hope so... but I'm coping too hard...

It will kill anyone with a bad immune system. most of us will be fine

bad for oldcels tho
oldcels shouldn't be a thing, like how do you even make it to 30 as incel without roping :dafuckfeels:

I think the worst of it will be over by the end of the summer. Not really concerned about a few boomers dying tbh

It'll kill a fair amount of boomers which balances out how much longer people naturally live these days than previous generations.

The panic could destroy the global economy which will kill a lot more people in the long run than the virus

The main effect it will have is economic.

There will be worse in the future. Hopefully something that's sexually transmitted and kills people quicker than AIDS does.

Depending on Aluvia until you die and getting amputations because of simple infections is worse than the virus itself. If what I've heard about survivors is true, most coronavirus deaths will be suicides by men who don't want to take Aluvia for the rest of their lives.

Yes, I really hope the Corona virus will be something terrible

As far as we know from the data, the coronavirus is 10 to 30x more deadlier than the common flu.

I had pneumonia when I was in high school and nearly died. It was after track & field season and I had a poor diet the entire time. Immune system compromised due to poor nutrition and when I caught the flu, got pneumonia. I was coughing uncontrollably, wheezing, grasping for air, was delirious, and hallucinating before I was taken into the emergency room. It was slow painful torture.

Worst feeling ever. Have any of you guys ever start praying when you get insanely drunk and are vomiting? Like you want the vomiting to end and the dizziness/spinning to stop and you promise you'll never do anything that stupid again. Same with pneumonia and most likely same with this coronavirus.

Last edited:
Same with pneumonia and most likely same with this coronavirus.
WuFlu as all the good traits of a respiratory disease plus your lungs filling up with a sticky gray goo, making you suffocate on it :feelstrash:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back