Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you read the Old testament or New testament more?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Can you feel the sunshine?
★★★★★
@Samurai
@Arabcel99
@comradespiderman29

I was discussing religion with my co-worker and he is a devout Catholic, I told him that I had read some of The Bible in my child years when I was a regular Church attendee and he told me I should read it again. He continued and then told me to start with Matthew which was odd because I was under the impression the Bible was to be read in chronological order from Old to New, not the other way around. Do you recommend these methods or should I start with Genesis?

i also started with new testament tbh

but i dont think it matters really, the order you read it in

I think the order you read in it doesn't matter

@Samurai
@Arabcel99
@comradespiderman29

I was discussing religion with my co-worker and he is a devout Catholic, I told him that I had read some of The Bible in my child years when I was a regular Church attendee and he told me I should read it again. He continued and then told me to start with Matthew which was odd because I was under the impression the Bible was to be read in chronological order from Old to New, not the other way around. Do you recommend these methods or should I start with Genesis?
Organized religion is a waste of time.

Adam and Eve — Garden of Edin

View: https://youtu.be/aSrSndzerSY?si=E82t5nQBYtPZCEx-

i also started with new testament tbh
Plenty of Mashiach too.

IMG 5634

View: https://youtu.be/RJin-LeU0Yo?si=53WAmpBhIyt4wNIt

@Samurai
@Arabcel99
@comradespiderman29

Start with New testment matthew is good but I would rather Start with John