Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you read books?

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Greycel
If yes then what type of books do you read the most?

Mostly about Economic history even though i'm neither economist nor historian(I'm STEMcel). Currently reading Civilisation and Capitalism written by Fernand Braudel.

If yes then what type of books do you read the most?
I used to read when my mind wasan't utterly fucked by anxiety but sometimes i like to listen to audiobooks in the background of games i play. That way i get both distractions at once

Yes, mainly fiction and history, although I haven't read for a while because I'm distracted with this forum and vidya

I'm currently reading American Psycho

reading hurts my brain.

I read pdfs and spreadsheets from periodicals I follow

I’m quite the reader
FkCaGKOacAE5hKC.jpg
That one is a classic.
The one where George Floyd started bleeding hyper-realistic blood out of his eyes was a real page turner, shit kept me up for days after reading it.

Yes. I read a wide array of books. Right now I'm nibbling on Knife by Salman Rujdi.

I don't recommend the book because it is basically only about him being a cuck for his negress wife :ahegao: . Absolute sinfuel for me.