Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you prefer spicy/salty foods or sweet foods?

Which one?

• Total voters
Musophobia

Musophobia

Rodentcel
★★★
I don't know why, but I have always thought that prefering sweets over salty/spicy foods was an incel trait
Which one do you prefer?

Sweets. I don't like spicy foods at all.
I'm okay with salty foods as I do enjoy them, but I'm always a sucker for sweets.

I think I got that trait from my father as I've always heard my mother say that if my father could and she didn't monitor him, he would be eating sweets all the time.

Sweets. I don't like spicy foods at all.
I'm okay with salty foods as I do enjoy them, but I'm always a sucker for sweets.

I think I got that trait from my father as I've always heard my mother say that if my father could and she didn't monitor him, he would be eating sweets all the time.
I seriously think there is a correlation, we need more cels to answer this

Both. But mostly spicy.

Spicy
Never really had a sweet tooth

damn, my sweetcel theory is failing

just take a look at all my fillings in my mouth that's speaks for itself. fuck you chocolate and cakes why do you torment me with all your smells and sweet looking heaven in a bite.

just take a look at all my fillings in my mouth that's speaks for itself. fuck you chocolate and cakes why do you torment me with all your smells and sweet looking heaven in a bite.
fellow cavitycel I see :feelsrope:

both tbh. i love attempting bloatmaxxing but not getting big since i dont gain that much weight naturally

salty/spicy definitely
i am not a huge fan of sweet food

Some spicy tacos yum yum delicious

I prefer sweet foods like candy.

spicy then sweet then salty

Used to love sweets as a kid, now I try to avoid them.

Spicy 100% for me. I've been able to take down some spicy shit since I was little and a lot of people who have seen me eat said spicy foods are impressed by it.

Umami over all tbh

Sweet foods are disgusting
full

Why are spicy and salty grouped together, that makes no sense

I like salty foods but I hate capsaicin.

Other types of spicy food like ginger or horseradish are fine with me though.