Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do You Prefer Dogs Or Cats?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Do You Prefer Dogs Or Cats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Which do you prefer? I prefer dogs.

They are far more fun to play with and great to walk.

I like cats as well though.

Enough polls, bro! :feelsPop:

But I obviously prefer the average cat, if of the "ragdoll" variety; much more affable and likely to comprehend basic instructions and loyalty, while the average dog is likely to be more dominant and damaging in its attacks... :feelssus:

I'd obviously prefer a more mild dog over a cat, and it depends mostly on temperance; however, the dogpill spoils the image of most dogs quite a bit, so overall the cat wins out. :feelsjuice:

I like both. Although cats can include things like lions and tigers, which I don’t like. So I’ll vote dog because of that.

I prefer pussy, but because that's never been an option, I'll go with pussy cats.

Both because its nearest thing to get interaction with another species

Dogs . Because they were used in concentration camps to stop badness from escaping.

Cats because they make less noise and are more independent.

Cats. Fuck dogs. I hate dogniggers and their stinking mutts so much

At this point neither, the foid would cheat on me with the dog.

A dead toilet corpse

I prefer cats and would rather live with a cat than a dog. Whenever I go for a walk during daytime, dogs constantly bark at me, however, I've had a few good experiences with dogs.

Cats, they clean themselves and have a single place to shit and piss, no need to take them outside for a walk and get Suifuel from all the foids and Chads walking together.

certainly dogs. Cats are pretty self centered.

of course not dogs. i also got kindof bit by one years back. also dogs mogs me. so i prefer cats , goats, geese, and hens.