Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you prefer American isolation or total war between Nato and China/Russia?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
China is rising. It has allies in the BRICS states.

The world since 1971 used US$. The world has savings of over 16 trillion US$ because of the world currency function and shieeeet.

1% inflation in Amerimutt land means those holding US$ lose 1% of their wealth. Now USA has like 10% so the world is losing 10% of their wealth and can purchase. Thats like 160 Billion because of tranny politics, shit nigga

Okay long story short China is rising . There can only be one top dog so Chinas rise is USA's fall. The world is doing everything to ditch the US$ because obvious nobody wants to lose the $$$ bill cash money because of Amerimutt inflation.

So its now either isolation and US repairs itself and rebuilds its industrial might over some decades or war in the next few years to stay as top dog and world currency and to avoid total collapse and crazy mad inflation at home because the world is now scared of holding US$ due to inflation and shieeet .

Trump says isolation the others say war.

What you want? I want war so that Anglos can be sent to the meat grinder ALLAHU AKBAR. All the stinking trannys, jew lovers, the whole bunch. But thats just my opinion. What you want?

hope americans start fighting each other in a civil war. Hope the niggers kill most of the disgusting liberals , hippies. After that I hope the whites wake up and kill their jewish elite.

hope americans start fighting each other in a civil war. Hope the niggers kill most of the disgusting liberals , hippies. After that I hope the whites wake up and kill their jewish elite.
What the fuck u talking about? Is America even that divided amongst itself that they willing to kill enmass? I reckon its just your hope but the US$, China , USA crash thingy is real. Thats the difference

What the fuck u talking about? Is America even that divided amongst itself that they willing to kill enmass? I reckon its just your hope but the US$, China , USA crash thingy is real. Thats the difference
they are. Trumpists and Bidenists for example. I expect shit ton of brawls upcoming soon after Trump gets elected because the goys don't realize who actually pulls their strings.

I hate English culture too, there's something Jewish about it. Just imagine one historical fact: a Jew could have been prime minister of the British Empire in the 19th century - I'm talking about Benjamin Disraeli. In no other empire, no one would ever allow Jews to climb to such a high position.

Total war. Risking death for a bit of war crimes is the best.

they are. Trumpists and Bidenists for example. I expect shit ton of brawls upcoming soon after Trump gets elected because the goys don't realize who actually pulls their strings.
dude thats just politics due to the vote coming, its like that every where in the world. Doesnt mean people are ready to go for all out civil war and burn the whole country to the ground. Thats why I asked are the willing for total civil war?

I hate English culture too, there's something Jewish about it. Just imagine one historical fact: a Jew could have been prime minister of the British Empire in the 19th century - I'm talking about Benjamin Disraeli. In no other empire, no one would ever allow Jews to climb to such a high position.
lol you dont know that the English elites are inter married with Jews? that means they ARE Jews

dude thats just politics due to the vote coming, its like that every where in the world. Doesnt mean people are ready to go for all out civil war and burn the whole country to the ground. Thats why I asked are the willing for total civil war?
they burnt it down for some nigger crackhead. Maybe the world needs more dead niggers in america then it'll eventually happen.

they burnt it down for some nigger crackhead. Maybe the world needs more dead niggers in america then it'll eventually happen.
Hmm nobdy died there, the cops didnt fight back . It was just blacks doing what they always dfo just on camera

Hmm nobdy died there, the cops didnt fight back . It was just blacks doing what they always dfo just on camera
There were a lot of casualties that's not true. Mostly among the protesting.

lol you dont know that the English elites are inter married with Jews? that means they ARE Jews
An American cartoon ridicules Tsar Nicholas 2 for pardoning all participants in the Jewish pogroms.

Attachments

• i.jpeg
    i.jpeg
    357.6 KB · Views: 10
There were a lot of casualties that's not true. Mostly among the protesting.
Mostly among the protesting meaning they injured themselves. Not really a civil war

An American cartoon ridicules Tsar Nicholas 2 for pardoning all participants in the Jewish pogroms.
what you expect from Anglos? They are jew lovers and love sucking jewish dick

Mostly among the protesting meaning they injured themselves. Not really a civil war
yeah, but they burnt down entire cities imagine if the citizens actually got tired of this shit and started counter-protesting meaning they grabbed their weapons and started defending their cities.

That would definitely escalate into a civil war. It's just that americans are low T and only the russians dared to defend their businesses from the nigger mob with weapons.

Why do you keep posting about this fantasy shit?

Total war would be awesome. The rape scene is to die for (no pun intended)

I am surprised that Jews owned the American media back in 1904-1905, although most say that the seizure of the American state by Jews occurred in 1917 due to the entry into the First World War.
what you expect from Anglos? They are jew lovers and love sucking jewish dick

Why do you keep posting about this fantasy shit?

Total war would be awesome. The rape scene is to die for (no pun intended)
let me dream nigga

Total war, i dont mind being under a chinese communist regime, at least that way, feminism will be prohibited as well as all the other libtard movements like blm.

I am surprised that Jews owned the American media back in 1904-1905, although most say that the seizure of the American state by Jews occurred in 1917 due to the entry into the First World War.
i dunno, all i know is the Anglo elites are born from Jewish mothers and Jews were already in USA since slavery. They blame cumskins but the slave masters were mostly Jews. The slave ships were almost 100% owned by jews

View: https://rumble.com/vjbbij-the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews-vol-1was-columbus-jewish.html

yeah, but they burnt down entire cities imagine if the citizens actually got tired of this shit and started counter-protesting meaning they grabbed their weapons and started defending their cities.

That would definitely escalate into a civil war. It's just that americans are low T and only the russians dared to defend their businesses from the nigger mob with weapons.
so you want Biden to win?

so you want Biden to win?
both are the same. I don't care tbh. Trump is better for America and I want america to burn so maybe yeah I do want Biden to win so he further sinks the boat.

Total war, i dont mind being under a chinese communist regime, at least that way, feminism will be prohibited as well as all the other libtard movements like blm.
and homosexuality

Will any of these options fix my chronic depression?

nope, maybe some hard labour acn or maybe move to another city for a year

Isolation
smart answer, probably the best for USA long term tbh, they can always fight another day when they regain top strength. But I doubt the kikes will allow USA to heal and rebuild, they need to parasite off something

Yes, al the chads will go to war and die, china will take over the west, turning it into a dictatorship. Once again gonna be an anti feminist nation allowing us sub5s to be able to marry

dude, USA should be isolated from the rest of the world and whole nuclear arsenal of the rest should bomb them into oblivion to heal the society from Jewish influence :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Attachments

• 1694687437161747.webm
    3.7 MB
I want to destroy americans and give the land back to the natives

Jewish influence has been strong in America since its founding and became evident in the 1860s when investment banking became a major industry during and after the Civil War (both sides were financed by Jews).