Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you play Victoria 2?

Sloth.Belgrade

Sloth.Belgrade

Sewer Sloth
★★★★★
vic2, eu4, ck2 is paracuck's peak

Used to play it.
I also like hoi4 but it gets repetitive.

the only paradox game I played recently is imperator rome

No. How is the gameplay?

Never got into it. I was big into EU4 but I'm taking a big break.

I only enjoy it with mods

I like the alternate history mods of it too

No But I want to. I played ck2 hoi4

i never heard of the game

zoomercel so i played ck2 and eu4 when they came out but only played vic2 later. i have more hours in vic3 than vic2

I used to play a lot, I already made jan mayhen a big power once
I've been challenging myself for years to be able to form Babylon with Iran, but it's quite difficult because uncivilized countries are very bad.

I tried playing other Paradox games but I don't have the patience to learn until I get as good as Victoria 2

I tried playing other Paradox games but I don't have the patience to learn until I get as good as Victoria 2
Victoria 2 definitely has a better learning curve than other paradox games

zoomercel so i played ck2 and eu4 when they came out but only played vic2 later. i have more hours in vic3 than vic2
brutal shitgamepill

really? i didn't get it when i was 13, iqfiltered. but all other paradox games since then are braindead
Yeah, and another plus is that for the game to be its best you only need 2 dlcs for it

Yeah, and another plus is that for the game to be its best you only need 2 dlcs for it
yeah the value of paradox dlc fell off a cliff by late 2014. nowdays if i wanted to play them i would just crack them

I want to play the entente strategy game but it just crash upon launch :( never gotten to play it.

hoi4cel but I'm ostracized from the other Paradox communities because of how autistic hoi4 players are

hoi4cel but I'm ostracized from the other Paradox communities because of how autistic hoi4 players are
never really played multiplayer on any of those games before, never had been in any communities either. played like 2k hours of singleplayer across them

I love hoi4, ck2 and Vic 3. Sorry to say but 2 has too many glitches and shit balancing.