Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you personally know any simps in real life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
For me not really. But I cut contact with most of the world including the internet. So I don't know what's going on

I barely know any people in real life

If family count, I know plenty.

no. i don't have friends

My workplace is filled with those

No I stay away from any foid-simp circle or foid-chad circle or anything foid and interact with only other low tier males or normies.

For me not really. But I cut contact with most of the world including the internet. So I don't know what's going on
No, they’re delusional.

Not sure if a cousin of mine. But i don't have many friends left.

Most of the guys I grew up with are simps. Now that I'm 40 they are starting to die. Mostly from some form of substance abuse.

Yes.A guy got cucked and was still trying to get back with his ex.

I have no contact with people unless it's a doctor or to get my mail.

I know a litteral cuck and its my cousin.

And I mean cuck in the most litteral sense. He took a woman who already had a daughter. He works abroad and literally does about 600 kilometers in one way every weekend for years to be with them and the on sundays he does the same 600 km back to his workplace.

I know of a guy irl who couldnt afford to eat because he gave all his money to female cosplayers on patreon. And all that the cosplay whores send him is a signed photo of themselves :feelswhat: