Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Do you personally know a cuck / betabuxx ?

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
So id like to hear some stories tbh

Do any of you have some anecdotes
from your social circle ( :feelskek: )
about cucks / betabuxx or have you seen
any prime examples of it in your everyday Life ?

For example ,
at my workplace , theres this foid
who recently hit the wall and is fast approaching 40 , she is getting fatter and uglier by the minute but she still has some of her looks from her prime .

And she is married to this autistic , balding , manlet betabuxx with zero frame ,
he has a pleasant personality and treats people well , but he also has OCD and has this werd autistic trait of counting everything and then telling everyon about it .
So he is the prime example of a sub 5 settling for a wallhitter roastie .

The thing is ,
his wife is secretly fucking Chad from work on the side ( i saw them making out in the break room and utility room when they thought nobody was watching ) and he doesnt suspect a thing .
His wife still acts completely normal and probably kisses him with traces of chads semen still in her mouth .

Should i blackpill him ? :feelstrash:

Yes rmb to get evidence too. It's best he knows now.

Every male from my family

Every normie male in a relationship

Try to gather some evidence of his wife cheating and then show it to him. That would also be the ideal time to attempt to blackpill him. If he isn’t completely stupid he will accept and consume the blackpill.

i don't know many people so no, but i'd assume most are

Try to gather some evidence of his wife cheating and then show it to him. That would also be the ideal time to attempt to blackpill him. If he isn’t completely stupid he will accept and consume the blackpill.
I will try tbh .
Have to wait for a slow day when i am alone with Chad and Wallhitter roastie .
Nad then i have to stalk them and take pictures .
May take some time til the opportunity arises .
But i will do it .

I will try tbh .
Have to wait for a slow day when i am alone with Chad and Wallhitter roastie .
Nad then i have to stalk them and take pictures .
May take some time til the opportunity arises .
But i will do it .
Based as fuck:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Detectivecel reporting for duty:feelswhere:

I know a couple.They all end up getting cucked

elab cuck
Neighbor of mine married a single mom 10 years older than him and had two more kids with kids with her and he’s raising her kid too , Paying for his school

Neighbor of mine married a single mom 10 years older than him and had two more kids with kids with her and he’s raising her kid too , Paying for his school
well , at least he got kids of his own
so it seems like he at least got something out of it

My fhater was a betabuxx, over for him

All current normies in relationships are providers aka cucks and all foids expect this as a precondition from them, as teached by hollywood and the other mass media sh*t, game over.

Blackpill the shit out of him as long as it doesn't hurts u or puts u in a disadvantageous position.
Blackpilling is the holy mission of every incel.

For example ,
who recently hit the wall and is fast approaching 40 , she is getting fatter and uglier by the minute but she still has some of her looks from her prime .

And she is married to this autistic , balding , manlet betabuxx with zero frame ,
he has a pleasant personality and treats people well , but he also has OCD and has this werd autistic trait of counting everything and then telling everyon about it .

The thing is ,
his wife is secretly fucking Chad from work on the side ( i saw them making out in the break room and utility room when they thought nobody was watching ) and he doesnt suspect a thing .
His wife still acts completely normal and probably kisses him with traces of chads semen still in her mouth .

Every single married guy I've ever met.
Every miserable Looking guy with his gf/wife you see at the store while grocery Shopping.
99% of the male Population.

My father is a betabuxx, not a wealthy one, but a betabuxx nonetheless.

For example ,

The thing is ,

Too many tbh

Potential Doxxfuel too

Yeah, my dad
full

That's the sad thing. These men suffer through their teens and 20s never getting women, while women are out fucking everything and getting all the attention. Then post-wall if they haven't locked down Chad these women get their beta bux and steal his resources while treating him like shit because she hates him because he's not Chad.

This is the future fate for younger cels on here who resource max.