Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you pay tolls?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date

Tolls, you pay them or no?

• Total voters
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Do you pay the sheckles required to drive on the roads your tax dollars pay for or are you low-inhib enough that you just drive right through not giving a damn about whatever the ramifications will be?

I actually have no idea what would happen exactly if I were to ram through. Would a machine just photograph my plate or would a bunch of police cars start chasing me ? No clue.

One day I'm gonna invent a machine that can change your registration plate on the fly so you can avoid tickets forever. Thats how I will fix the issue of speed cameras and tolls and parking charges

@LastGerman thoughts?

I don't have a car or license

I actually have no idea what would happen exactly if I were to ram through. Would a machine just photograph my plate or would a bunch of police cars start chasing me ? No clue.
They photograph your plate, find out your address and mail you a ticket

Licensecels don't wanna get a ticket.

Not paying tolls? This is why you’re inkwell :feels:

I don't live in a country that has them lmfao

I think the country i live in has like two or three toll roads, so they are easy to avoid.

There's no tolls in my country, how are you supposed to drive through if they lower that guard thingy?

Tolls are manned in my country so there is not much of a choice. Except if you decide up to beat up the tollman, which does happen

Toll niggers can eat shit and fuck off. In Texas, they use that toll money for fuckall.