Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you parents know you are incel?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
How old are you and do your parents know about your lack of sex life/girlfriends? Do they ask you about it?

they don't care about that

Yeah they do.

My mom says that I'll find the right one someday lol.

I hope that will happen eventually

How old are you and do your parents know about your lack of sex life/girlfriends? Do they ask you about it?
18, parents still ask me if i have a gf, they get a No as always, rest of my family subconsciously know its over tho.

21 and they know
They say stuff about me finding a female and getting marriage

Yeah they do.

"THE RIGHT ONE WILL COME SOMEDAY, AND YOU WILL NOT EVEN NOTICE WHEN YOU MEET HER"

no please i don't wanna be a betabux

"THE RIGHT ONE WILL COME SOMEDAY, AND YOU WILL NOT EVEN NOTICE WHEN YOU MEET HER"

no please i don't wanna be a betabux
yeah im not being a 35yo KHHV having to bux for some landwhale who already had her fun while you were rotting.

yeah im not being a 35yo KHHV having to bux for some landwhale who already had her fun while you were rotting.
exactly my thought i swear. I ain't marrying to some foid who fucked with chads during her whole 20s just to get with me at 30 cause she saw someone who will be loyal to her after her libido went down and now she's wishing for a family and kids.

Yeah they do.

My mom said that bs to me too loool

exactly my thought i swear. I ain't marrying to some foid who fucked with chads during her whole 20s just to get with me at 30 cause she saw someone who will be loyal to her after her libido went down and now she's wishing for a family and kids.
Youre getting settled for, not because she genuinely likes you, no no, simply for stability as her youth is running out, and i assure you, ITS DEAD BEDROOM ON DAY 1.

Youre getting settled for, not because she genuinely likes you, no no, simply for stability as her youth is running out, and i assure you, ITS DEAD BEDROOM ON DAY 1.
Being a betabux is the most cuck thing a man can ever do. I ain't giving no stability to no chadfucker foid. They should go back to chads. Too bad they ain't getting them anymore :feelsclown: they'll eventually find another betabux who will accept dead bedroom.

I don't know, they couldn't care less.

Being a betabux is the most cuck thing a man can ever do. I ain't giving no stability to no chadfucker foid. They should go back to chads. Too bad they ain't getting them anymore :feelsclown: they'll eventually find another betabux who will accept dead bedroom.
Rather be incel than a cuck, foids genuinely despise their betabuxxers, will treat them like shit and cuck them every way possible, not fucking worth it.

What do you think? I'm over 30 JFL

Fapping to 2d girls is way better than that shit plus i still have my money for copes fuck off roasties. There are two leftover old hag whores that were not picked by anyone and they will rot alone and one is already screaming like mental patient and smashing her walls and floor :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: It's making my day every time this happens what a life fuel for me. This how all hypergamous bitches will end up, even her cats died because she neglected them, now she is religious coping but it will also fail since she is worshipping Moloch/Ishatar and Baal.

They know I'm a virgin because I told them "muh right girl will come along"

Yes, but they're not blackpilled. My mom thinks my social rejection is of my own making, while my dad straight up called me psychopathic or something when I tried explaining basic blackpill concepts

24. My mom knows I'm a loser.

Yes, but they don’t know what the term incel is

I had multiple discussions about the blackpill ,society and women today . So they probably think i'm a loser who's never gonna get married or even get a gf , so yeah.

yes and they dont give a fuck

I just tell them that I can't find anyone because of the high demands - they are satisfied with such answers.

They know it's ovER

Yes, both mom and dad and I'm 21
Mom doesn't seem to care but my dad despite me and sees me as a loser, which I can understand since he was a slayer before

i think they might think of me as some asexual little kid. im 25. ever since i was diagnosed with aspergers at age 9, they havent seen me as a person, only autism. everything bad that happens in my life or lack of experience, i know theyll blame on the autism, i used to think the same when i was younger.

21. No, they never ask if I have a gf. I guess it's obvious enough. But they still gaslight me by telling me that I'm not ugly a d even good-looking.

I'm 25, my mom is a boomer she doesnt know what "inceldom" is. I told her that I don't have time for dating a few years ago and she hasn't bothered me since then.