Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you own and/or read the Bible

Sloth22

Sloth22

Teen love misser
★★
I own 6 bibles and read the KJV 1611 version with roman print

The only bible ill ever need is incels.is

No. Fuck abrahamic monotheism

I have one Bible.

I have one and read a page a day

No. God is fake

I have few, new Serbian translation. I read it once. I read the english esv and listened through NKJV few times. My English isnt nearly good enough to understand KJV.

I have few, new Serbian translation. I read it once. I read the english esv and listened through NKJV few times. My English isnt nearly good enough to understand KJV.
I'm lucky that i'm a native speaker and like archaic English,so i can understand it

My dad has a Book of Mormon, my family is(or was) of catholic faith.

I'm lucky that i'm a native speaker and like archaic English,so i can understand it
Thats good tbh. It sounds cool and poetic. I like listening to audiobible read by David Suchet on YouTube. His acting and reading are superb.

I do and I read it. Finnish translations from 1776 and 33/38 in the same Bible. JESUS IS LORD

Amen. How archaic is that Finnish compared to modern Finnish
The 1776 translation is still quite well understandable and the 33/38 translation doesn't differ that much from modern finnish language in my opinion

The 1776 translation is still quite well understandable and the 33/38 translation doesn't differ that much from modern finnish language in my opinion
I see. The 1769 KJV, which is the standard version, is like that. It still has archaic words, but modern spelling of them. I read a 1611 KJV version with roman print that has the same archaic words, but with archaic spellings for them

own yes

read no

reading is for nerds