Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you own a gun?

Do you own a gun

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
If I owned one, I would already have terminated myself or gone ER.

Walmart sells shotguns i think

Keeeled myself not gone Emergency Room

No, but all I'd need to get one is maybe 500 USD and my ID.

Hard to get a permit in my country and I don't intend on acquiring one. No reason to unless I wanted to shoot myself.

Fbi Fam GIF by CBS

If I owned one, I would already have terminated myself or gone ER.
I'll eventually get one but I'm not going to kill myself yet. I have a few years of copes to enjoy unless I have some awful trauma or injury that will cause me to be in pain most of my time then I will lean towards roping. I do like having the option of ceasing existence.

I want to get one

I wish I had one. Easy way to rope. But the laws in my country makes it difficult.

Yes, I do. A very small pistol to carry inside my pants and a shotgun that I hide in my apartment. The last thing I really want to buy now is a bullet proof vest.

No, but I am working on it. Laws in Canada are ridiculous.

No but i had a chinese toy gun once as a kid.The ones that shoot bb's and those piece of shit chink toys break after you use them like 5 times

No but i would see myself at least getting a handgun because of the way things are and are heading towards. I rather have a gun when shit goes down than not.

Yes, officer, I have access to them.

Im subhuman german we dont have access to that easily , i could try to throw Bratwurst mabye.

I wish but I’ve been on suicide watch at the psych ward multiple times and have a mental health outpatient committal so that could be an issue. I’m also horrible with my money.