Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you often feel overwhelmed by life and incapable to focus on anything productive or meaningful for long periods?

Do you?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Life and time are so overwhelming, I feel like I'm paralyzed.

It's over. Being so blackpilled about modern western society has stripped me of any ambition or purpose I could have outside of basic animal stuff like reproduction (sex and romantic love) and survival (basically food). And since I'm very ugly and already somewhat old I will never have the first one of those fulfilled to any satisfactory extent.

I don't even study stuff I liked to study anymore.

Nah i'm very high T, low inhib and dumb to be sad about anything tbh.

Sounds tough man. I personally just have hard time being calm, I tend to get nervous and stress over minor things all the more so when
it's serious.

Nah i'm very high T, low inhib and dumb to be sad about anything tbh.
Today was a low T day for me tbh :feelsbadman:

Just look at my threads.

But I'm always overwhelmed and unambitious about life, even when feeling high T.

It's over. Being so blackpilled about modern western society has stripped me of any ambition or purpose I could have outside of basic animal stuff like reproduction (sex and romantic love) and survival (basically food). And since I'm very ugly and already somewhat old I will never have the first one of those fulfilled to any satisfactory extent.

its dull and all about superficial things and looks, senceless but thats life
gonna be the best you can be ala chad, and enjoy fake affection and co
or get money and enjoy fake affections and co
its dull and all about superficial things and looks, senceless but thats life
gonna be the best you can be ala chad, and enjoy fake affection and co
or get money and enjoy fake affections and co

average seems not to be enough and you just end as betabux

It's exam season- so constantly.
Rest of the time I'd avoid as much responsibility as humanly possible so my life is extremely simple.
LDARing sometimes goes so far that I stop eating for days as to not have to leave the dorm/my house.

It's exam season- so constantly.
Rest of the time I'd avoid as much responsibility as humanly possible so my life is extremely simple.
you dont owe anyone any shit so yea this

It's an uphill struggle to focus on anything when you are blackpilled - What is the point of improving yourself, or putting any effort when it is fucking game over (ie. you're ugly, you're poor, etc) This is why so many of us lay down and rot.

I am an exception: I've been blackpilled and bitter since 2012, but I forced myself to learn software programming. I now work from home. I played more sports. My diet is perfect. I am smarter, sharper, wiser. The blackpill can be used as motivation but it is very fucking difficult.

Rant over.

Not really, no. But then I suppose it depends on what would be considered productive or meaningful.

I wouldn't say contributing to this society is terribly productive, what could anyone possibly have to gain from it, nevermind an incel? It's certainly not meaningful. Maybe try to practice concentration techniques, I like mental visualization, or focus on reading and learning new things.

It's an uphill struggle to focus on anything when you are blackpilled - What is the point of improving yourself, or putting any effort when it is fucking game over (ie. you're ugly, you're poor, etc) This is why so many of us lay down and rot.

I am an exception: I've been blackpilled and bitter since 2012, but I forced myself to learn software programming. I now work from home. I played more sports. My diet is perfect. The blackpill can be used as motivation too, but it is very fucking difficult.

How did you it with diet?
You switched it cold turkey?

I need to fix mine to get into fitness cope again.

Not really, no. But then I suppose it depends on what would be considered productive or meaningful.

I wouldn't say contributing to this society is terribly productive, what could anyone possibly have to gain from it, nevermind an incel? It's certainly not meaningful. Maybe try to practice concentration techniques, I like mental visualization, or focus on reading and learning new things.
lern how to lucid dream properly, one of the best copes ever

How did you it with diet?
You switched it cold turkey?

I need to fix mine to get into fitness cope again.

My diet was never bad, but it got better when I learned about looks theory. Yes it was cold-turkey. I haven't had junk food for 6 years.

Nobody who knows about looks theory should be eating junk food. It is foolish to do so. Doesn't even taste good anyway.

I can't focus my attention toward any project without instantly becoming tired and lethargic. Everything feels like a waste of time

the blackpill is hard to let go throught and finally move on

I had a harder time when I was iteratively regurgitating the bluepill. At least this way, I've recaptured a genuine and vital sensibility.

More than anything, I need to get my sleep schedule fixed. The difference 8 hours and <6 has on my affect is staggering. If I got a solid routine going where I was able to get into work around 7:00 to avoid holes on my commute and leave around 6:00, eat, do some lifting/exercise, and get a full, refreshing sleep, I might not even be mad about being an incel. I'd read books on my breaks, play and write music during leisure, and work processively.

As it stands, I get worn out by the world around me and end up staring at the wall for many unproductive hours.

I had a harder time when I was iteratively regurgitating the bluepill. At least this way, I've recaptured a genuine and vital sensibility.

More than anything, I need to get my sleep schedule fixed. The difference 8 hours and <6 has on my affect is staggering. If I got a solid routine going where I was able to get into work around 7:00 to avoid holes on my commute and leave around 6:00, eat, do some lifting/exercise, and get a full, refreshing sleep, I might not even be mad about being an incel. I'd read books on my breaks, play and write music during leisure, and work processively.

As it stands, I get worn out by the world around me and end up staring at the wall for many unproductive hours.
at the end you die alone anyways, no need to be a productive member of trashciety that doesnt care for your wants anyways

Story of my life.

Exactly my Problem, you read my mind

at the end you die alone anyways, no need to be a productive member of trashciety that doesnt care for your wants anyways

Don't get me wrong, I still hope that the world chokes on the black smoke of its villainy. If I have ambitions, they're only toward my own edification.

Today was a low T day for me tbh :feelsbadman:
What gets me feeling high T are caffeine, herbs, vitamins, healthy food, exercise, good sleep, and no fap.

Don't get me wrong, I still hope that the world chokes on the black smoke of its villainy. If I have ambitions, they're only toward my own edification.
yea

No. I feel like I hate everyone and everything and I don't understand how people who are below me are in relationships and have a great life ahead of them.

Meanwhile I rot in desperation lmfao. Yeah fuck this whole entire planet. It can burn for all I care.

No. I feel like I hate everyone and everything and I don't understand how people who are below me are in relationships and have a great life ahead of them.

Meanwhile I rot in desperation lmfao. Yeah fuck this whole entire planet. It can burn for all I care.

This is increasingly what's getting at me. At this point, I don't really care about whatever the fuck Chad does or gets. But I become incandescent at stupid goddamn slobs whose intellectual lives are populated only by cheap ephemera and who, despite being disposable crudities, drift through social and sexual interactions with the cocksure, untested arrogance of a monkey dismembering a ragdoll. Never having to pay, rewarded for nothing while I senesce alone, painfully conscious.

This is increasingly what's getting at me. At this point, I don't really care about whatever the fuck Chad does or gets. But I become incandescent at stupid goddamn slobs whose intellectual lives are populated only by cheap ephemera and who, despite being disposable crudities, drift through social and sexual interactions with the cocksure, untested arrogance of a monkey dismembering a ragdoll. Never having to pay, rewarded for nothing while I senesce alone, painfully conscious.
It's always perked my interest whenever someone who is the very definition of ugly has the confidence to pursue those thoughts. But it definitely perked it in a bad way. Another thing that pisses me off is when an ugly POS gets with a semi-decent girl and they have a "baby". Fucking LOL. Hope I'm around long enough to witness their divorces.

Especially when school starts

I am an exception: I've been blackpilled and bitter since 2012, but I forced myself to learn software programming. I now work from home. I played more sports. My diet is perfect. I am smarter, sharper, wiser. The blackpill can be used as motivation but it is very fucking difficult.

Rant over.

pretty much my entire life.

No, not really. I'm not in the rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back