Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you not feel frustrated?

Disappointing

Disappointing

Not here
-
I feel extreme frustration and hatred on the daily. I wish to change my life but i know i can't. How do you feel about your life? are you satisfied with it?

The main thing wrong with my life so far is that foids don't find me attractive. Everything else is anywhere from great to manageable.

The main thing wrong with my life so far is that foids don't find me attractive. Everything else is anywhere from great to manageable.
I wish that were true with my life. Women are only a small percentage of my problems. It's mostly debts and and my family who hates me.

I keep my mind preoccupied most times. Also thankfully my brain doesn't think much about the situation I'm in in the cold weather. When spring comes about is when I'm fighting with my mind wishing I was bluepilled again.

I also preoccupy myself with delusions of the future, such as buying land somewhere remote and living out the rest of my days. It gets the job done most of the time

I used to feel frustration, hate, anger, etc. before.

Now I don't feel nothing no more.

It's a T side effect. That goes down with age (in most cases).
That's very true, my feelings have practically dispersed at this point, I couldn't care less.

Insanely frustrated. I smoke a lot of weed to cope but I inevitably get angry every once in a while at how shit life has become. I would join a boxing class but I am autistic and subhuman so its not the best idea. Ill just keep punching pillows and my thigh.