Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you need to be above average facially to get love

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

I <3 Ice Spice
★★★★★
title : or can you just be regular looking , I think you need to be above average since most young foids are attractive and the feelings you get from an attractive face are limitless

height>face

inb4 some tallfag responds, if you cant get bitches while being tall you must be mentally retarded.

height>face

inb4 some tallfag responds, if you cant get bitches while being tall you must be mentally retarded.
oh don't say that bro, they're "autistic" (even though they're no signs of that). They deserve to rot here and wallow in self pity

height>face

Dont you ever think why there are tall incels but there are never short and handsome incels ?

What the fuck is this question ? Water is wet

height>face

I know a few tall users here who still have no chance because they are either very ugly, or very autistic, or a combination of both. I personally have ok height, but my face is 4/10, my shoulders are narrow and don’t look right, I have wide hips, and I’m a socially awkward sperg. I truly am a social outcast and can hardly make real guy friends, let alone get a gf. I have no common interests with normies and can hardly talk about anything but my special interest. When not talking about my interest, I just stand in the corner stone faced because I can’t find anything to say. I fixate on my special interest which is cars, and can talk about it for hours, but unfortunately most people don’t like that, especially women. Women don’t want to hear about a 454 cubic inch big block Chevy engine with a mild cam, Holley carburetor, and 500 horsepower. Even some users on here get pissed off when I mention cars too often. Even you are probably already sick of hearing about it, so imagine what most of society thinks. Seriously man, don’t underestimate NTpill.

I know a few tall users here who still have no chance because they are either very ugly, or very autistic, or a combination of both. I personally have ok height, but my face is 4/10, my shoulders are narrow and don’t look right, I have wide hips, and I’m a socially awkward sperg. I truly am a social outcast and can hardly make real guy friends, let alone get a gf. I have no common interests with normies and can hardly talk about anything but my special interest. When not talking about my interest, I just stand in the corner stone faced because I can’t find anything to say. I fixate on my special interest which is cars, and can talk about it for hours, but unfortunately most people don’t like that, especially women. Women don’t want to hear about a 454 cubic inch big block Chevy engine with a mild cam, Holley carburetor, and 500 horsepower. Even some users on here get pissed off when I mention cars too often. Even you are probably already sick of hearing about it, so imagine what most of society thinks. Seriously man, don’t underestimate NTpill.

NTpill is absolutely brutal.

Autism is definitely one of the main pillars of inceldom, along with short, ugly, or bald.

NTpill is absolutely brutal.

Autism is definitely one of the main pillars of inceldom, along with short, ugly, or bald.
Yes, exactly. I hate when so many people deny the importance of being NT. Unless you are extra good looking, you’re fucked if you are an autistic man

Yes, exactly. I hate when so many people deny the importance of being NT. Unless you are extra good looking, you’re fucked if you are an autistic man
Im non NT on top of being manlet im pretty sure its not as bad if you are tallfag, sometimes i lurk on plebbit and read incel success stories most of the time they admit being tallfags its just like foids saying "its just so happens..."

Im non NT on top of being manlet im pretty sure its not as bad if you are tallfag, sometimes i lurk on plebbit and read incel success stories most of the time they admit being tallfags its just like foids saying "its just so happens..."

I definitely agree with you that being tall has its advantages. Even though it doesn’t help me at all with women because of my other flaws, it does usually stop other men from picking on me. Being tall definitely increases your chances of success than if you were short with the same other bad traits, I agree with that as well. In my case though, it’s brutally over with my acne covered face with dark eye circles, narrow shoulders, and social awkwardness

Yes, how can you love someone you can barely even stand to look at. And average is ugly to women.

title : or can you just be regular looking , I think you need to be above average since most young foids are attractive and the feelings you get from an attractive face are limitless
You need to be ugly