Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you MOG him?

T

TromptZZ

Recruit
★★
I have this dude on my instagram, he looks 5'2''
Kj

Jn

Hg
Mk

I have a feeling he's not a virgin. I've known a few guys of the same type. They're low/mid tier normies, but have genuine self-confidence and artsy personality, they give off a different vibe than the usual soyboys. Guys like that tend to appeal to unstable bisexual alt females in their late teens/early 20s

I have a feeling he's not a virgin. I've known a few guys of the same type. They're low/mid tier normies, but have genuine self-confidence and artsy personality, they give off a different vibe than the usual soyboys.
Blackpill Deboonked?

I have a feeling he's not a virgin. I've known a few guys of the same type. They're low/mid tier normies, but have genuine self-confidence and artsy personality, they give off a different vibe than the usual soyboys. Guys like that tend to appeal to unstable bisexual alt females in their late teens/early 20s
Bluepilled take

Saint mustachecel

Over for non ntcels

Hair: he mogs
Height: I mog
He has the body of a foid