Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you mog him?

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
FB IMG 1526676814340

@TheRealChincel

Also, yes. Hopefully that's not bragging lol

Yes because I still have hair.

Yes.
His brain is twice the size of mine. Maybe he's really smart?

I think yes because he barely looks like a human

Yes I mog him

He popped up on a google search, I'm not sure if it's photoshopped as he looks too weird/inhuman to be real. I mog him as I don't wear glasses and have (although rapidly thinning) hair, but that's it.

I’ve seen guys with his head shape before. Physically he doesn’t mog me but he could probably get a woman in Asia whereas I couldn’t.

I’ve seen guys with his head shape before. Physically he doesn’t mog me but he could probably get a woman in Asia whereas I couldn’t.

LOL there is no way that humanoid is getting anything in asia im sorry i'd have to see it to believe it.

he can land multiple asians with that forehead kek
LOL there is no way that humanoid is getting anything in asia im sorry i'd have to see it to believe it.
thats a lot of forehead man... he can land a bitch from every ethnicity

Yes. Feels good man.

My old neighbor had a son with Down Syndrome, he went there with his family on vacation and there were women hitting on his son. White skin and Euro features are all that matters. Not saying these women were models but look at the ugly white guys who go there and get SOMETHING.

My old neighbor had a son with Down Syndrome, he went there with his family on vacation and there were women hitting on his son. White skin and Euro features are all that matters. Not saying these women were models but look at the ugly white guys who go there and get SOMETHING.

well itsOVER for example isn't ugly at all, went there and slayed

but the rest yea i've seen the pics, below average white guys with hot asians, it's retarded.

I tend to agree, it's over for this Elton John gone wrong lookalike.

well itsOVER for example isn't ugly at all, went there and slayed

but the rest yea i've seen the pics, below average white guys with hot asians, it's retarded.

Yeah, if you look average in the West, you can slay in the East. My avy could probably get a woman for free there.

1/10 isn't low enough to rate him. I hope he's retarded or dead by now.

he has nicer teeth than me

Mogs me because white

Imagine if you found out he had a wife and 3 kids lol? Defo fetch the noose time.

He smilemogs, racemogs, and skullmogs me