Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you mog him?

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Michael-van-Gerwen-net-worth-How-much-is-the-darts.jpg

Michael van Gerwen, arguably the best darts player ever

Mogs me because he smiles in pictures

Mogs me from Amsterdam to eindhoven

He looks more masculine tbh but i don't think he mogs me

Mogs me because dutch

No I don't. But if he's having sex, and people here mog him, how does that add up?

Darts players are shit-tier athletes but they're still moggers.

The racemog is too strong
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No I don't. But if he's having sex, and people here mog him, how does that add up?
He's NT and has status, and has enough money to betabux a foid above his looksmatch.

He's NT and has status, and has enough money to betabux a foid above his looksmatch.

So mentalceldom exists, and money/status can beat looks?

So mentalceldom exists, and money/status can beat looks?
Having a million dollars and moving to SEasia will most likely get you a sub5 gold digging foid as long as you're not sub3.

Racemogs, (probably, angle makes it a bit hard to tell) framemogs, browridgemogs, wristmogs, eyeareamogs and brutally jawmogs, seems to neckmog too.

Having a million dollars and moving to SEasia will most likely get you a sub5 gold digging foid as long as you're not sub3.

So that opens up negotiations. Maybe the majority of people here aren't sub3. And what is sub5?

Here's his wife, Daphne Govers. What rating is she?

skysports-michael-van-gerwen_4298919.jpg

So that opens up negotiations. Maybe the majority of people here aren't sub3. And what is sub5?

Here's his wife, Daphne Govers. What rating is she?

skysports-michael-van-gerwen_4298919.jpg
He's tall and white, but he's bald and kind of chubby, so I'd say he's a 4.5 and she's a 5.5. If he didn't have his status and wealth he'd definitely be posting here. But getting his money and status will be very hard if you're not NT and never had a stable good paying job.

Mogs me slightly. Whitemog, skullmog, skinmog.

Mogs me at looking manly

He's tall and white, but he's bald and kind of chubby, so I'd say he's a 4.5 and she's a 5.5. If he didn't have his status and wealth he'd definitely be posting here. But getting his money and status will be very hard if you're not NT and never had a stable good paying job.

So mental health is something we need to focus on. We need to try to be as NT as possible.

So mental health is something we need to focus on. We need to try to be as NT as possible.
We can do that by by chatting with each other and playing multiplayer games. A lot of us aren't NT because we didn't have many socializing opportunities.

i like the gif where he throws darts into anime cunts

blue eyes so mogs me by default

No because he is human

He mogs me except hair.

Mogs me because he's tall, symmetrical, and cumskin.

I mog his skull shape and jaw line. But of course he SMV mogs me into oblivion because white :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Mogs cause white

Yes, he does, that picture is also uncomfortable to look at because it looks like he is going to throw the dart straight into my eye

No and I'm not kidding. He's more robust than me and probably taller.