Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you mog him?(disgusting image warning)

Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★
Images 9

How is he still alive.

How is he still alive.
Dude lives in constant pain I guess. That's a very rare genetic disease. Real medical disorder. Just putted it here because I'm bored but this dude isn't an example. We are still subhumans and if he didn't have this disease he would probably mog us in his youth maybe

A better question would be if you'd shag a foid if she had this. If you wouldn't you admit femcels exist.

Finally someone I actually mog at least when he's got that condition.
A better question would be if you'd shag a foid if she had this. If you wouldn't you admit femcels exist.
If it isn't contagious then yes I would.

Always the shitskins

Yes, but it always be the people in india or some shithole country having these rare ass diseases.

I saw a video on a series called "Loving different" or some sh on yt and it was a woman with serious burn damage all over her body (face and everything). Long story short she defied the odds and someone still loved her enough to reproduce.

Fucking brutal. Curries can never stop suffering.

I saw a video on a series called "Loving different" or some sh on yt and it was a woman with serious burn damage all over her body (face and everything). Long story short she defied the odds and someone still loved her enough to reproduce.
You literally can't lose at life if you're a woman.

It's shit like this that makes me not believe in God