Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you mog Goebbels?

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★

also rate him

It's over

I give him 4/10 facially, but considering his deformed leg and manlet status, 3/10

For my eyes I look prettier, and my eyes also may be better, but overall he looks man and I look fag

I mog him facially

He was a far greater man than I’ll ever be though

no tbh i think blacktar mogs knajjd as a prettyboy
Are you serious? He shouldn't have problems getting foids them because he's also 5'7 which is a good height for a pretty boy tbh

Are you serious? He shouldn't have problems getting foids them because he's also 5'7 which is a good height for a pretty boy tbh
he is very high inhib and sometimes gets anger attacks when he becomes very dangerous. thats his main problems imo.

He's white. Mogs me

In terms of facial features, yes, but I have acne scars and I'm bald, so it kinda levels up things between us.

he is very high inhib and sometimes gets anger attacks when he becomes very dangerous. thats his main problems imo.
What's his jawline like

What's his jawline like
If there was a plane full of 250 blue haired feminists in a plane but also @Blacktarpill was in the plane would you still want the plane to crash and kill them all?

If there was a plane full of 250 blue haired feminists in a plane but also @Blacktarpill was in the plane would you still want the plane to crash and kill them all?
Yes

I think I look a bit like him actually.
His wife was a divorcee who had a child from a previous marriage so she was pretty much a roastie, he should have known better. But at least she gave him 6 children and was loyal to him so she was still miles better than the average modern foid. That just goes to show how important strict morals and strict government are in a society to keep women in line.
iu

I think his face is quite attractive in this picture for some reason but I can't really explain it, something about his mouth area and eyes just reeks of dark triadness idk the black and white picture also adds something to it, but he was a turbomanlet so I think I might mog him still.

Nope. He’s white im not

Idk, may be yes, may be not. He is not ugly, he's just not attractive.

Yes, barely, and he’s a 3.

utter subhuman, would be posting on this forum in 2019

We look really similar except he hairmogs me.

He definitely mogs me.

Also, he's a 2 1/2.

I mog him, but you would have to be really ugly to be an incel back in the day.

Wtf I think hes actually decent looking he mogs the shit out of me