Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you miss your childhood?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I for one do. Because of all the years I could daydream and play for hours without feeling like an outcast.
Also there's the child halo that wears off after your ugly face starts to unveil thanks to puberty and genes ofc.

Childhood is the only stage of life when you don't feel rejected and u also get to enjoy little things more than what we do later. I hope I could go back knowing how my future self would be to not waste any single second of it tbh.

No, I was born and then, it was over.

"Ignorance is bliss" - Cypher

"Ignorance is bliss" - Cypher
The blackpill destroyed any hope I had left, and the funny part, it wasn't because I searched for it, but had to witness it in the real world, thus, it found me.

Ignorance is the ultimate cope.

The blackpill destroyed any hope I had left, and the funny part, it wasn't because I searched for it, but had to witness it in the real world, thus, it found me.

Ignorance is the ultimate cope.
Ignorance is the bluepill in a nutshell

No, I prefer life now, I can do whatever I want.

No, I was a loser the majority of the time and forced to interact with normies. The only way I'd want to go back is with the knowledge I have now.

Not really tbh