Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do You Miss being BluePilled?

Do You Miss Being Bluepilled

• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • I was never bluepilled

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Serious question. The hope and the excitement that came along with hope. Or would you rather be blackpilled?

I don't like being lied and living a lie. I don't choose the blackpill, my looks made me shallow it, but thinking of useless platitudes and worthless advice from cucks is far worse when you're subhuman.

I do miss being blue-pilled, but rather this was pre-puberty era for me.

i don't miss it at all. with the bluepill comes the self-loathing, because the bluepill convinces you that your failure with women is your fault. not to mention all the times blue and redpillers make fools of themselves.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I do miss being blue-pilled, but rather this was pre-puberty era for me.

Pre-puberty era is different , I bet most of us miss the innocence of childhood.

The blue-pill always blamed me, and declared femoids angels. So I far prefer the black pill.

Blue pill made me a slave for too long. It made me hate myself and always put myself last. It's been hard to get rid of entirely and I do think that going through those experiences has changed me for the better, in the sense that I had to be smacked in the face by my mistakes to learn from them. Sometimes you have to go the hard way.

I don't miss the bluepill, because being on the bluepill when you're ugly makes you do cringey stuff that you always regret later.

Also, being fully bluepill implies being NT and having political opinions that are NT. I never managed to have opinions conform to the norm.

Yes... the ignorance was a bless X_X