Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you meditate?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Do you meditate?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
If so which type of meditation, vipanssa,mindfulness, breath, body scan etc.
personally I do mindfulness anfd mantra based meditation daily for 15 minutes to an hour

As much as I like answering polls I don't want to answer never will because I am skeptical of it just being a meme but I don't want to say I may in the future because I currently do not plan to

I actually used to mediate a couple times a few months back but i had to quit ebcause i got depressed afterwards and saw that it rdidnt really do much for me.... I might try it again tho

I actually used to mediate a couple times a few months back but i had to quit ebcause i got depressed afterwards and saw that it rdidnt really do much for me.... I might try it again tho
i had same problem that it was hard to meditate and it did nothing. But once you hit one hour daily consistently and are using goods posture + equipment (float tank, zabuton,benchh etc.). You get good benefits like mental control, more calm, less fear. Better imagination under certain practices.

its very good cope. I no longer fear anything nor worty about anything. pain doesnt feel as bad

I dont but I might

i had same problem that it was hard to meditate and it did nothing. But once you hit one hour daily consistently and are using goods posture + equipment (float tank, zabuton,benchh etc.). You get good benefits like mental control, more calm, less fear. Better imagination under certain practices.

its very good cope. I no longer fear anything nor worty about anything. pain doesnt feel as bad
What's your routine look like? I want to try *meditating with the lights off at night in the bathtub to try and get the void feeling as much as possible.

What's your routine look like? I want to try *meditating with the lights off at night in the bathtub to try and get the void feeling as much as possible.
i use a meditation bench or sometimes a zafu pillow on a zabuton. And once or twice a week I go to meditation float/sensory isolation bath. Its helped alot. I have gotten close to having astral projection and out of body experiences. Your mind tries to stop you from meditation and is a troll but once you overcome this, you get a feeling of serenity unlike anything else

i use a meditation bench or sometimes a zafu pillow on a zabuton. And once or twice a week I go to meditation float/sensory isolation bath. Its helped alot. I have gotten close to having astral projection and out of body experiences. Your mind tries to stop you from meditation and is a troll but once you overcome this, you get a feeling of serenity unlike anything else
That sounds pretty comfortable. I'll try it to tomorrow and let you know how it goes. How long is your typical session?

That sounds pretty comfortable. I'll try it to tomorrow and let you know how it goes. How long is your typical session?
i started with 5 min years back consistently then pushed to 10 then 15 eventually i am at my daily ~1 hr meditations. I sometimes push harder to two or three. I have been using my good focus from meditation now to visualize chad life which is very easy to day dream and lucid dream now due to meditation. Its like a whole new world.

For float sessions i do 1 hojur, i hope to push em harder to 4 to 8 hours for the float ar some point as the float had no muscle tension due to having bath salts and no muscle streess unlike normal.meditation.

ur avi explains it but no :feelstrash:

Third eyes take maintenance tbh

No, never. I dont have that much free time to spend.

No because by brain automatically start thinking about my inceldom if I don't give it other stimuli

I dont but I might
Consciousness is our true nature, ego was taught to us by man, ego is consciousnesses tool
We're consciousness itself. truly realizing this is alot more empowering than you would think.
Once known, you will see (you (consciousness) present in all living things, you are present in all.
You're the energy that creates life.
It's like we're demigods not speaking egotistically

Meditation is for faggots. ngl.

If wasn't meditation and occultismaxx probably I would killed myself. But to be honest I have been very lazy lately in my meditations, need to back. My short term goal is to do a 2 hours interruptedly.

If wasn't meditation and occultismaxx probably I would killed myself. But to be honest I have been very lazy lately in my meditations, need to back. My short term goal is to do a 2 hours interruptedly.
For sure it's hard to do meditation on days when your very busy or disturbed. Occultmsxinf and meditation seem to be better than normal methods to escape inceldom tbh
Consciousness is our true nature, ego was taught to us by man, ego is consciousnesses tool
We're consciousness itself. truly realizing this is alot more empowering than you would think.
Once known, you will see (you (consciousness) present in all living things, you are present in all.
You're the energy that creates life.
It's like we're demigods not speaking egotistically
Yes lots of people find the universal consciousness after taking psychedelics or hardcore meditations. I found it before once during a 2 hour meditation but wasn't able to stay in that state for long.

It really helps calm my anger

I don't meditate in the typical fashion. But every now and again when i get stressed, I'll turn off all my electronics and lay in my bed in silence. It works very well.

I have been using my good focus from meditation now to visualize chad life which is very easy to day dream and lucid dream now due to meditation. Its like a whole new world.

You could manifest this life if you truly believe.

You could manifest this life if you truly believe.
yes I have been working on that, been able to make some slow progress on changing appearance, just a few inches of height, better skin etc.

im gonna start soon

no, meditation is useless, shitty cope