Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you love your mother?

Do you love your mother?

• Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Something else (explain)

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I definitely do love my mother. She was the only woman who respected me and also provided for me and showed me love while i showed her nothing but disrespect and despise. I really do love her today, because she showed me nothing but love.
I am a good human being, so i appreciate good behaving of course.

Last edited:
I'm ambivalent.

Sometimes yes sometimes no

no cause she is ugly and poor

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

But did she treat you good?
no gave me shit food cause low IQ inbred schizo shitskin. shit advice. lacks cleverness and social manipulation ability.

negative i don't even love myself

negative i don't even love myself
My mother was forced into marriage and yet she accepted me and always showed me love and respect while i disrespected her in the worst way.
No i am not beautiful, i am ugly af

I definitely do love my mother. She was the only woman who respected me and also provided for me and showed me love while i showed her nothing but disrespect and despise. I really do love her today, because she showed me nothing but love.
I am a good human being, so i appreciate good behaving of course.
Well for me it's complicated. She was one of the only women who loved me and respected me (others are my grandmother, cousin and aunt), but she was very strict and sometimes dismissive of my problems. I certainly respect her. I don't know if I really love her. I know that makes me sound like a horrible human, but I don't know if I actually love her, or I just respect her a lot.

I do though, the only foid that doesn’t treat me with disdain. Pity I didn’t get my mother’s white passing skin and green eyes though. I got my mother’s personality and my dad’s looks

I do though, the only foid that doesn’t treat me with disdain. Pity I didn’t get my mother’s white passing skin and green eyes though. I got my mother’s personality and my dad’s looks
Brutal

Last edited:
it's a l0ove hate relationship but i mostly love her because she had my back when i was in mental hospital

Yes, I do. She is the only woman who understands me.