Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you love your moms?

5”6cel

5”6cel

Recruit
★★
Me personally I love my mom with everything I have and she’s the only one who cares about me. But I understand that awalt but maybe mother’s will love their sons no matter what they look like. Due to seeing themselves in you since you are her offspring.

She's ok I guess. I used to hate her

I resent my entire family, tbh

Yes i do. But I hate what she did to me

Yes. Only foid i like.

I have a decent relationship with my parents; we're probably slightly distant though, since they shipped me off to boarding school and they work a lot.

yeah, she's really annoying though.

yos
the only acceptable foid

My mother was overprotective, passive and she covered me with bluepill shit since i was young, but she is supportive and she helped me to do a lot of things (probably due to the guilt she feels because i've always said to her that i'm living this shitty condition due to her).. so yes, i love her, even i think it's a different love than the one good looking people feels for their parents.

I hate my father though. A fucking useless nice guy that was always angry but just with me and my mother, outside from that he was just a harmless stupid cuck.

Yes, she's so warm and soft, lovely old woman. Yes she can be rude sometimes, but so can I.

No, she’s an abusive cunt