Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do You Love Women?

Do you "Love" Women?

• Yes, I am a Romantic Casanova

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No, Foids are just for Sex

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Do you guys "love" women? Do you think about them romantically at all, like talking to them, cuddling with em, kissing, hand holding etc? Or being emotional with em.

Do you guys "love" women? Do you think about them romantically at all, like talking to them, cuddling with em, kissing, hand holding etc? Or being emotional with em.
They hate me so no:feelsLSD:

Love is
a chads birthright
a normies privilege
an incels pipedream

Meth destroyed my desire for love, unironically saved me:feelsLSD:

Yes I hate myself for it but I wish there was a woman who could look past my curry skin, height, and redtardation and love me.

Loving women is cucked

A part of me still wants that, but the blackpill has shown me that women are incapable of truly loving a man like me.

They say love trumps hate but in my case I disagree. Although, it's more a case of apathy when it comes down to women for me these days.

The love of foids is always conditional.
so no

No bother loving them, because they can't love you back. Women can only use men financially and then discard us. Women can't love.

Ya ya unfortunately I cant stop fantasizing and day dreaming about them:blackpill::feelsrope::feels::cryfeels:

Foids are cause of all problems in this acursed world! :feels:

Love is the best feeling

I expected this poll to be at least 90% on option 2 but the results proved only 2/3rd did.

Results Added to my Blackpillosophy research :feelsokman:

I love women and black people and trans folks and jews and im full of love

I hate women but if one bitch loved me I'd love her

Neither just want feminism reversed and I wouldn't even care about women

i'm incapable of love at this point

If I could love those whores back...