Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you lose more height than usual after taking a shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just take a shower theory officially debunked

Is there some new thing you haven't been telling us about @Hunter?

You lose height from the moment you get up out of bed and until you lay down to sleep. This is why your anecdotal bluepilled theories on height are fraudulent.

If you're measuring your height before you go to sleep and put on your binaual beats, and then when you wake up first thing in the morning, you will think that you've grown taller. The truth is, the beats were irrelevant to the gain in height. It's all due to skeletal compression.

If you're measuring as soon as you get up out of bed, and then after you move around all day and get out of the shower, or possibly even if you go to stand in a shower right away, you will be a little bit shorter.

Let's also not forget that if you are measuring your own height you have to have a perfect 90 degree angle fixture on your wall that slides up and down to make sure you're not tilting the ruler or the measuring tape and that you are actually measuring from the flat of the top of your head, not from some angle of inclination from thereof.

I was going to make a lengthy post to your binaural beats cope, and I'm sorry that I elected to save myself the trouble. After doing some searching through databases, I found exactly 0 actual research studies that confirm that binaural beats can have any impact on physical features like height and facial attractiveness. There are only studies which purport trace effects on mood and other neurological processes. The conclusion to glean from this is that the idea of music making you taller is so ludicrous that no one with any meaningful education would pursue research into it, and no one with a brain would fund it. The only positive pieces on binaural beats that I found were on opinion and anecdotal evidence sites, submitted by unqualified amateurs and gigacopers, with names such as "binauralbeatsgeeks.com."

For the sake of your sanity, stop believing in fairy tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.