Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you look like a supervillain?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
I've noticed many super villains have very angular, long faces. They usually have sclera showing around the iris but not fullu around, they also have upper-eyelid visible mostly on the outer side with the inside covered by angry brow. They also tend to hsve a pointy nose with a bump. Supervillains usually have a long, downward projected jaw, pointy, narrow chin, narrow palate, and still a good jaw despite the narrow palate.

Char Profile Joker 5c4a42b7ef209176638294
Images
Riddler

I have only the negatives of the super villain look. I have the crazy eyes when I smile. My nose is big but it's more bulbus and less pointy. Super villains still have prominent chins and cheekbones and short filtrums. Even penguin has a strong chin and cheekbones and he's fat, at least his jaw is usually round. Without the attractive features of super villains, you won't even appear as threatening.

Last edited:
I don't look like this
Screenshot 2024 07 24 180258

i look a little bit like Micheal Ryan the hungerford shooter

3684426_White-And-Reed_Michael-Ryan-Hungerford-Shooting_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqcCUlY4ecowelYv5R9cM4V-BzCgxBg-fGqXyzO74HtWg.jpg

The biggest executioner in history (ca. 10k people killed), I look like him

I've noticed many super villains have very angular, long faces. They usually have sclera showing around the iris but not fullu around, they also have upper-eyelid visible mostly on the outer side with the inside covered by angry brow. They also tend to hsve a pointy nose with a bump. Supervillains usually have a long, downward projected jaw, pointy, narrow chin, narrow palate, and still a good jaw despite the narrow palate.
The only trait mentioned here i have is UEE

The only trait mentioned here i have is UEE
When they're angrily lowering their eyebrows, they tend to only have upper eyelid showing on the outter side.
20240724 174801

you can tell that he'd have alot of upper-eyelid exposure with a relaxed face.