Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope do you look better in photos or irl?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I've been told before that I look better irl. It may be true it may be not, in each case I guess it's definitely not a big difference, not enough to help me ascend I guess but who knows, a man can cope.

what about you guys?

Well i guess u could picturefraudmaxx for online dating if u look better there.

I'm not sure. No one ever told me.

Last edited:
Well i guess u could picturefraudmaxx for online dating if u look better there.
there should be a guide somewhere on how to fraudmaxx tbh, but I guess even in that case I'd probably end up looking more like a normie or smth

I get insanely suicidal when i see pics of myself. It's the only thing that truly makes me want to rope.
Even just seeing a pic of my horrendous face for a few seconds will make me suicidal for several days

I get insanely suicidal when i see pics of myself. It's the only thing that truly makes me want to rope.
Even just seeing a pic of my horrendous face for a few seconds will make me suicidal for several days
damn, brutal

I think I have like 2,000 photos of myself on my phone jfl, even a whole album dedicated to my norwood progression. Idk man, I guess I got used to it. But somedays are truly suifuel, I even avoid looking at mirrors.

Look shit in both

definitely in photos, i looked back at my old selfies i used to take for myself (don't know how i coped looking at my face back then) and i looked way deformed with the lens distortion making my already shit eye area even worse.

I've been told before that I look better irl. It may be true it may be not, in each case I guess it's definitely not a big difference, not enough to help me ascend I guess but who knows, a man can cope.

what about you guys?
IRL for sure, some say I'm intimidating irl. Must be my low inhib

women fear me and never strike up convos!

I feel like I look better in the mirror than I do in photos. It's strange.

You can't judge me

I am wristcel, headcel, just no body fat or muscle no matter how hard I try
nigga you sayin you're 6, you are just a another fucking normie

I think i look ok in the mirror but I look like shit in all pictures.
I hate looking at pictures of myself.

I'm a puffy round baby facecel which never looks good on a photo

what about you guys?
IRL

Photos because my moles and dark circles aren't as visible. Have to take like 30 photos to fraud a "good" pic though.

Always cringe in my photos.

Everyone looks better irl because of lens distortion and low resolution (especially in phone cameras). The most accurate way to know how you look to other people is to look in a mirror.

what about you guys?
I look better in the dark.

Look shit in both
Everyone looks better irl because of lens distortion and low resolution (especially in phone cameras). The most accurate way to know how you look to other people is to look in a mirror.
False and gigantic cope, we grow very occustomed to our own image in the mirror and our brain makes it look better out of familiarity/comfort.

i don't take photos of myself tbh also i deleted all the photos in the past and also burned all the phyical photos of myself.

False and gigantic cope, we grow very occustomed to our own image in the mirror and our brain makes it look better out of familiarity/comfort.

It's true that there is a familiarity component, but I think it applies more to asymmetry. When you look in a mirror you become used to seeing your face in reverse, but when you look at yourself from a camera it amplifies the asymmetry because you're not used to seeing for face non-reversed. I don't think people really notice it in real life unless you face is really asymmetrical.

At the end of the day a mirror is much more accurate than how you look on a cellphone, no question about it.

I look better in the mirror. Cameras make my face look thinner and my nose larger.

Irl, cameras destroy me

i look like an alien in pictures and a lanky awkward autistic nerd in real life

Subhuman in both

Absolutely brutal. Only Trucels will understand this

It's true that there is a familiarity component, but I think it applies more to asymmetry. When you look in a mirror you become used to seeing your face in reverse, but when you look at yourself from a camera it amplifies the asymmetry because you're not used to seeing for face non-reversed. I don't think people really notice it in real life unless you face is really asymmetrical.

At the end of the day a mirror is much more accurate than how you look on a cellphone, no question about it.
True, though I still think the most accurate way of gauging how you look is the reactions of others around you, especially the women. There is no distortion because of no lens, no flipped image and no familiarity that is as strong. It's the one true test.

How do you know how one see your irl? Most of the people won't admit that you are ugly. And I look somehow ok, unlike photos - they make me want to ropemaxx :feelsrope: both frontal and back cameras

I can fraud pics pretty well by now so I'd say pics :feelscomfy:
damn, brutal

I think I have like 2,000 photos of myself on my phone jfl, even a whole album dedicated to my norwood progression. Idk man, I guess I got used to it. But somedays are truly suifuel, I even avoid looking at mirrors.
same I take at least 2 norwood vids a week :feelskek:
asymmetrycel?

Last edited:
Photos. When I take photos depicting my face from the front it looks mediocre/almost decent because it hides my subhuman chin area, the severe acne scars on my cheeks, the subhuman parts of my hairline and my short stature.

yeah that's a strategy artcels use in fact so you know it's legit. flip the drawing every once in a while so you see where you fucked up. don't get too sui over your cellphone pics my friends. it also makes your skull look narrower

I look better in the dark.
kek

I can fraud pics pretty well by now so I'd say pics :feelscomfy:
teach me, master :feelsmage:

How do you know how one see your irl? Most of the people won't admit that you are ugly. And I look somehow ok, unlike photos - they make me want to ropemaxx :feelsrope: both frontal and back cameras
well idk they may be lying tbh but idk why would they make the effort to point out something if they didn't think so? :feelsthink:

No one's ever told me but I think I look better in person.