Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you look better in a picture?

Picture or mirror?

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I took over 50 pics of myself today with the rear phone camera without any filters. Approx 1 hr after experimenting with different angles and lighting i successfully got a picture of myself that made me look better than me looking in the mirror. My dark circles and moles weren't as visible that's why probably due to some distortion also atleast in the face area but eyes were clear. If i would've taken a photo of myself with a flash i would look subhuman.

My eyes are pretty shit so my face doesn't look at bad in a mirror, especially my skin which is actually shit

Everyone looks better in the mirror tbh

I avoid pictures 24/7, there is virtually no pictures of me online and/or in a frame in someone’s house or something ( unless it’s family ). I also avoid looking in the mirror 24/7 so i can go on with my day without feeling like utter shit :feelsokman:

i look better in the mirror

Everyone looks better in the mirror tbh
I agree IF they are taken by someone else and/or from a bad angle or w/e. I do however look better in a pic as written in this thread. Too bad most pics are fake :/

i look better at not looking at anything

I look subhuman in pictures, the mirror is much better

I am happy with how I look in the mirror and in unflipped photos. When the photo is flipped to resemble IRL tho I am absolutely hideous

i look better on pictures, but unflipped

i look better on pictures, but unflipped
When i used the front camera on the phone my face/jaw looked asymmetrical asf, but face was more clear of dark circles and moles due to more distortion and less pixels i guess.

Phones are psyops

I find people less ugly and less attractive in real life. Some people really know how to take horrible pictures, and some chads/brads/stacies/beckies fraud online like no tomorrow.

in pic i dont look like im balding as much

Yes, because I can hide the mouthbreathing by smiling. It makes my cheekbones and jawline look wider.

tbhtbh its over for asymmetricalcels
yeah it fucking is man, i feel fucking gay and weird enough already because I have to pluck my eyebrows to prevent a mono brow.... and then u see urself flipped.

When I look in the mirror I think "yeah, I'm ugly, but could be a lot worse". I can spot some good features.

When I look at a pic of myself, especially if taken by the front camera and/or under yellow lighting, I just think "it's 100% over".

0/10 in mirror

negative 1000 in phone pic

I look terrible in both. I remember a pic my Mom took of a Hungarian girl. Just randomly caught her straight on. My Mom is always photographing everything. That girl looked like a 6/10 in the pic. Def cute, but I remember having seen her, and she was like a 8/10 irl. I was surprised she lost so much in the pic. I like to cope, and pretend that applies to me, but I know it doesn't.

I look better in pic and mirror, I remember when I went on a tinychat group chat, everyone made fun of me, then I sent my pic to be rated and they said I am normie tier

Fakecel if I do

I definitely look better in mirror.

everyone looks better in mirror tbh