Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you look better from the front or from the side profile

I look better from the

• Total voters
real truecel

real truecel

blackops2cel's lost brother
★★
Just wondering what's the distribution. I know I know we look like shit from every side but try to pick an option.
I look better from the front because from the side you can see my shitty recessed maxilla.

I look the best from exactly the middle betwen side and front

first time I took a picture of my side profile was the time when I got the closest to roping
at least from the front I look like a human being

Front bc rice

From the side my five head reaaaally starts to shine

Both are suifuel but my side is better

first time I took a picture of my side profile was the time when I got the closest to roping
I know that feel bro

I also have a weird head shape, looking from the side it's too long horizontally, looks like an egg lying sideways
But I guess it needed all that space to store my mount everest IQ brain

In-between is really where I look my best.

I know that feel bro

I also have a weird head shape, looking from the side it's too long horizontally, looks like an egg lying sideways
But I guess it needed all that space to store my mount everest IQ brain
3f132e5f89cd88e2eb36082492620087

like the guy on the right?

yes that's what I mean

This. I’m a turkeycel from my profile shots.

This. I’m a turkeycel from my profile shots.
I am a birdcel aswell, it is the worst phenotype
Shitty chin, no jaw, big, pointy, beaky nose :feelsrope:

From the front u can c I have narrow as fuck lower third and from side u see notice more my big lips and big nose

From the back as i leave. Or so I'm told.

From the front.

0D28DB96 694E 4843 B15F BF5F7DED740D

I've slashed my wrists and punched holes in the bathroom walls in reaction to seeing my side profile. I look like I have even less forward growth and I'm twice as old. It's one of those things that really reminds you that suicide is on the horizon. There are only two post subjects on this site that instantly change my mood from depressed to so depressed that I physically feel like I'm falling down and having the life sucked out of me. One is eye area posts, the other is side profile posts. I'm literally going to be even worse than usual for like two days now after reading this post.

Side.

edit: clarification - I look worse from the side

Last edited:
Catching a glance of my side profile in a mirror ruins my day.

I look the best when nobodies looking
:incel:

Front and the right side where I lay my hair

View attachment 182931
like the guy on the right?
I'd give my left nut to look like the guy on the left. Perfect degree of masculinity- butch enough to not be a pretty boy, soft enough not to be an ogre. I bet he gets a halo effect from most everyone from any type of culture or clique.

Doesnt matter what I think people hate me regardless

I look better when I turn my head 45º to the side because then you can see my reasonably well-defined cheekbones and nose which are the only really good traits I have. I look very ugly both from the front and the side, I think the front makes me look slightly better but not sure.

Jesus I have gay alien skull to an obnoxious degree.
Gay alien skull is an unfixable truecel trait

B9780323052832001750 gr21

frontal growth: bigger viscerocranium, you won't find a chad without it
incel skulls resemble infant skulls, like this one

1 1 font b Human b font Fetal Baby Infant Medical Anatomical font b Skull b

notice the ratio of neurocranium to viscerocranium
that's what gives the babies their weak and innocent look
similar to incels
we tend to have baby skulls tbh

My jaw is my only good trait. Everything else is hell, I look disfigured due to asymmetries. So side is best.

you forgot about asymmetrical-face cels.
i look like an actual turd of shit from the right, but merely below average from the left.

i guess i'd rather be seen from the front than the right, but from the left is my ideal.
i actually noticed this years before getting the blackpill so i'd always try to limit my exposure of my fugly side on my daily interactions DESPITE believing bluepilled shit like "looks don't matter teehee". i guess deep inside i knew.

Front obviously. I have a fucjed up chin. So i cant look better from side

From the front I pass as human from the side some homunculi

I've slashed my wrists and punched holes in the bathroom walls in reaction to seeing my side profile. I look like I have even less forward growth and I'm twice as old. It's one of those things that really reminds you that suicide is on the horizon. There are only two post subjects on this site that instantly change my mood from depressed to so depressed that I physically feel like I'm falling down and having the life sucked out of me. One is eye area posts, the other is side profile posts. I'm literally going to be even worse than usual for like two days now after reading this post.
yes, that's why I need jaw surgery so bad, but im a poorcel. it's over.

Mine was being in one of they changing cubicles in a clothes shop. The multiple mirrors shows you, your facial profile that everybody else sees. Its soul destroying.

Mine was being in one of they changing cubicles in a clothes shop. The multiple mirrors shows you, your facial profile that everybody else sees. Its soul destroying.
goddamn, you reminded me of those suicidefuel chambers
I agree, it is even worse than taking a picture

yes, that's why I need jaw surgery so bad, but im a poorcel. it's over.
I can't believe people who literally look like pathetic inbred cartoon characters who are bullied their entire lives because of how subhuman they look can't get their surgeries covered by insurance. This is clearly the government supporting genocide. The healthcare system wants us tyo commit suicide and if these surgeries aren't covered, that really is the best solution.

I can't believe people who literally look like pathetic inbred cartoon characters who are bullied their entire lives because of how subhuman they look can't get their surgeries covered by insurance. This is clearly the government supporting genocide. The healthcare system wants us tyo commit suicide and if these surgeries aren't covered, that really is the best solution.
yes, imagine how many suicides could be prevented if the health inscurance would pay for plastic surgery. Now I have to moneymax during my youth to pay my surgeries when im already too old. I hate this fucking clown world.

Yeah its fucking hilarious. İts even worse in shitholes. At least in West, i couldve gotten free surgery due to my sleep apnea. But everything here is fucking money and goverment doesnt give a shit about your physical health. So i need to wagecuck for years and years just to get low tier normie ugliness. It never began for shitholelivers.

Front because my acne scars are less obvious

Front because I don't have a massive outgrown chad chin.

yes that's what I mean

That’s because your maxilla/face is recessed so you compensate by tilting your head upwards, if you corrected your head/neck posture it would look like you were tucking your chin and looking up shbmissively, because your facial bones are recessed and downturned.