Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you live with your parents?

Do you live with one, or both of your parents?

• Yes

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
My mother is the biggest cock blocker I have ever known.

Dad killed himself and mommy is a horn who left me

Sometimes I live alone on a flat in my uni campus
Sometimes I'm in my parents' house

Yeah. In the garage tho.
You still have to walk inside the house to use the bathroom, and kitchen. :fuk:
Sometimes I live alone on a flat in my uni campus
Sometimes I'm in my parents' house
:feelshaha: Enjoy those college years (as much as an ugly male can), when they end - you'll be an oldcel.

My top five cock blockers are:
  1. My boomer mom (no wonder Adam Lanza, and Jake Davison offed their moms before going ER)
  2. My horrible neighbors ( I have lived in the same house most of my kissless life)
  3. My teachers (American public schools are a sick joke)
  4. My male peers (if they found out I liked a foid - they would tell her, and spread rumors about me)
  5. My grandmother (old foid was born the day Hitler invaded Poland sparking World War 2)

I will not lose my virginity, unless I move out of my mom’s house. And I live in Jewfornia, things are very expensive here.

Both parents, I hate them but what else can I do as a high school flunkie in a turd world country?

Living alone is probably one of the best decisions I've made

I don’t even like talking to my mom anymore, it’s that bad. I’m in the break room at work right now, thinking about the best way to ask my coworker if he wants to be roommates. He’s a cool guy, and he knows I have a steady job, I wonder what he will say.

I do, But I have a goal of moving out within the next year or two.

I don’t even like talking to my mom anymore, it’s that bad. I’m in the break room at work right now, thinking about the best way to ask my coworker if he wants to be roommates. He’s a cool guy, and he knows I have a steady job, I wonder what he will say.

Result - I just had enough time to ask him for his cellphone number today after work. He was very friendly, and gladly gave me his cellphone number. Things look good, I will ask him in detail probably this weekend.

I'm in HS, so yeah

I'm in HS, so yeah
Ok, I'm going to blow your mind right now...

Ask yourself, "If I am in high school, and all the other boys at my school live with their parents - why do foids choose to go out with certain boys, but not me?!".
  • We are all in the same financial situation - depending on our parents.
  • We are all the same age range - teenagers.
  • We live in the same area - that's why we go to the same school.
The answer is - because you are too ugly, short or fat.

Ok, I'm going to blow your mind right now...

Ask yourself, "If I am in high school, and all the other boys at my school live with their parents - why do foids choose to go out with certain boys, but not me?!".
  • We are all in the same financial situation - depending on our parents.
  • We are all the same age range - teenagers.
  • We live in the same area - that's why we go to the same school.
The answer is - because you are too ugly, short or fat.
oh my gosh, water is wet? i had no idea

Yes but most curry’s do before they are married. It’s just that I will probably never be married

Yes, imagine wagecucking for a 1 bedroom studio and bread crumbs. I'll take my comfy NEET life thanks.

Mega fucking brootal bro. Our parents forced us into this shitty existence, the least they can do is ease our suffering.
Yeah, it’s over. I asked my mom why she bred with a subhuman like my dad, and she sighed and replied, “because I was 30, and I was getting old”.

It’s over.

Yes unfortunately, I hate them they failed me and are useless.