Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you live in a village ,small city or big city?

Where do you live?

• Total voters
Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
few hundred thousand for me, in bongland

Suburb hellscape

Small city/town

I live in a small city with the feeling of living in a village from the middle ages, almost no streets with paviment, poor ilumination at night (i was jogging a week ago and i stepped on horse shit, retards cant even put light poles) and there are literally bats flying around my house in the night, i got scared of the little niggers bitting me when i was sleeping so i had to let my window closed, i fixed it now but it was a shit and the room got hot af.
Its like an africa simulator, we just need to get naked and run with lions in the jungle to make it identical.

I live in a small city with the feeling of living in a village from the middle ages, almost no streets with paviment, poor ilumination at night (i was jogging a week ago and i stepped on horse shit, retards cant even put light poles) and there are literally bats flying around my house in the night, i got scared of the little niggers bitting me when i was sleeping so i had to let my window closed, i fixed it now but it was a shit and the room got hot af.
Its like an africa simulator, we just need to get naked and run with lions in the jungle to make it identical.
Funny.Is it in the middle east?

Funny.Is it in the middle east?
No, is in Brazil, the country its not all like this ofc, but i live in one of the least developed parts of it.

No, is in Brazil, the country its not all like this ofc, but i live in one of the least developed parts of it.
Amazonia?Make sure to take photos with the monkeys .

lived in a big city until I was 20 now i livevin a small town

giant city of degenerate subhumans

City with 6 million where everyone mogs me